Am I approved?

journalist777

Registered Users (C)
Hi People

I need advice from you,

Today I checked my asylum case # on uscis website and it says that today USCIS ordered production of my new card.

before that day search returned that case cannot be found.

This means my asylum is approved now?

Same happens on my spouse and child case #s all says card production.

Thanks

I want to make sure that this really means approval, Is it so?

I didn't receive any letter from Asylum office yet, but case # look up says this

You are approved!!!! I am so happy for you and your family! It was pretty fast for you. Enjoy your free life in a free country!!!!

Thank you if it is the case, I called USCIS and they say it might be automatically generated for some reason, however they didn't tell me if this card was for asylum approved, They also said it might be error or something. So I am little confused

If it was approved in one case, it could have been a mistake but if it happened in your whole family's case then it can't be a mistake at all.
Don't worry.
Just start worrying about throwing a big party. ;)

Hi guys I really need your help

USCIS scares me when I call, they say that it might be temporary card and there might be error, of course I know they cannot tell if asylum was approved or not, but I coulnd figure out what was the case,

What do you know from experiences that it means approval?

Thank you if it is the case, I called USCIS and they say it might be automatically generated for some reason, however they didn't tell me if this card was for asylum approved, They also said it might be error or something. So I am little confused

Dear Journalist777

Don't call anybody, don't be confused, you are definitely approved. The asylum case status becomes card/document production only and only at the time when the asylum application is approved. In case of denial or referral to immigration court nothing happens to the online asylum case status. So be sure that you are done and you will get your new EAD cards and other documents in the mail soon, maybe next week. So congrats once more.

Dear Journalist777

Don't call anybody, don't be confused, you are definitely approved. The asylum case status becomes card/document production only and only at the time when the asylum application is approved. In case of denial or referral to immigration court nothing happens to the online asylum case status. So be sure that you are done and you will get your new EAD cards and other documents in the mail soon, maybe next week. So congrats once more.

THanks, I hope this is the case,

one thing that makes me worried is

when I check my case on website it says "according to application I 765", so why asylum case # is linked to I 765?

And yes for three family members shows the same.

Because I765 means the application for employment authorization document.
If any case has anything to do with EAD, it will be I765.

Thank you guys, you really made my day, because otherwise I was going to be depressed, let's see what comes to my mail soon.

I wish you all the best and good luck in your cases

I went to avvo where lawyers respond to your inquires, so I got many answers and they say it doesn't mean anything

1. It says what it means and not a word more. There is no need to read anything more into the meaning of a very clear message

2. I would not place too much stock in the info from website as it may not mean that your case is approved. you need to await the notice of decision or pick up if you were advised to pick up; if you are waiting more than 3 months your attorney if you have one can do a status check by contacting the Asylum Unit- be advised asylum cases depending on the situation can take longer there is no set time. You may need to follow up and advise BE SURE they have your correct address, if it is a mail out.

3. I doubt it means the asylum case was approved because an approval is not accompanied by an employment authorization card. It is likely a USCIS mistake and you may find that the online status changes and/or you receive a duplicate card or no new cards. I am sorry we do not have better news, but I do hope that you are successful! Best of luck.

So lawyers say it doesn't mean anything :(

I am kinda frustrated and disappointed