Alright Everyone - Here is My story

goan2005

Registered Users (C)
My lawyer's staff just called USCIS for a status check since my PD is current and current processing is outside the processing time. USCIS officer told that "In june they have sent a letter (whcih i did not got) indicating that my case processing has been delayed for 6 moths due to Background Check". Surprisingly he indicated that a decision should be made by december.
Please share your thoughts.
My thought : Whatever excuses USCIS may make , some one in current bush administartion is screwing royally to all of us. Some racist bastered do not want immigrants to populate in USA. I am not able figure out if its just one or two key peole in current admin or its all republicans that are behind this.

Anyways, Cheers. This is certainly not bigger than life. I have other plans as well.

My thoughts ..

With all disclaimers thrown in, YMMV, etc. etc. ..

When the security clearance does not come back within a short period of time (say a month - but I am not 100% sure), then this is viewed as a delayed case and the stock answer from the officials is "try again in 6 months". It does not mean that you would have a positive (or even negative) answer in 6 months - it just means "do not ask again in the next 6 months"/

I know that telling how long I had to wait for mine does not help you at all, so I will go away quietly :)

Good luck!

Screw up

Sorry about your wait. Personally i dont care how long i need to wait.

My heartburn is this: Some one from USCIS is geting credit from US presidant about expediting the processing times. However by such artificially created delays ( i bet there is a set up between USCIS & FBI on such delayed cases as both of them fall under Dept of Homeland Security) they are not giving out green card as well. So some racist basterd scores big time with presidant and screws up as well.
This means some one from government government ( may be presidant or senate committie on immigration etc) wants legal green cards to be handed out however few racist officers are promotting their personal agenda of not giving green cards by getting away with such arrangement between USCIS & FBI.
This probalby explains why we are not seeing much EB3 cases approval although dates are current for many cases.

on the one hand you say ' this is not life' and 'don't care'

WHY ARE YOU THEN POSTING YOUR SORRY STORY AND TRYING TO MAKE ALL OF US CRY? NOBODY WILL CRY WITH YOU, my friend !

DO NOT USE ABUSE FOR THE US GOVT AND DO NOT CALL ANYBODY IN THE US GOVT RASCIST ! DESIS ASIAN INDIANS ARE THE MOST RASCIST OF ALL

Tell me will you sit down with a bhangi and eat , let alone marry him/her. here many US people marry inter-color , inter-caste , inter-country !!

Look in the mirror my friend!

Consider this deadlock ..

goan2005 said:
Sorry about your wait. Personally i dont care how long i need to wait.

My heartburn is this: Some one from USCIS is geting credit from US presidant about expediting the processing times. However by such artificially created delays ( i bet there is a set up between USCIS & FBI on such delayed cases as both of them fall under Dept of Homeland Security) they are not giving out green card as well. So some racist basterd scores big time with presidant and screws up as well.
This means some one from government government ( may be presidant or senate committie on immigration etc) wants legal green cards to be handed out however few racist officers are promotting their personal agenda of not giving green cards by getting away with such arrangement between USCIS & FBI.
This probalby explains why we are not seeing much EB3 cases approval although dates are current for many cases.

---> Consider this deadlock scenario:

(a) USCIS sends a request for security clearance to FBI
(b) FBI responds "all clear" in 2 weeks
(c) The paper-response in (b) sits on a USCIS officer's desk before wind blows it away / an entry is not made into the case file / officer goes on vacation and the table is cleared / your guess .. but end effect is the result did not get entered in the case file electronically

Now,

1. FBI will not send another response
2. USCIS will wait indefinitely for a response

I know that USCIS does not *usually* re-send the request (a), from speaking to an official via INFOPASS appointment, for fear of putting the request at the bottom of the pile.

If you consider such deadlocks, you shudder!

All USCIS buildings are completely sealed to support air-conditioning and heating.

Therefore, wind doesn't blow away anything.

Therefore, no papers are ever lost.

Therefore, USCIS is perfect.

Hence proved: there're no bottlenecks. :D :D :D :D :D
(its' a joke; don't take it seriously).
dl1cd said:
---> Consider this deadlock scenario:

The paper-response in (b) sits on a USCIS officer's desk before wind blows it away ...

I know it's perfect in that sense. But, but, but, USICS used to shred hundreds case papers by mistake! Guess what? you got to refile your case!

Don't bother the bottleneck. They may simply destroy it. Isn't that beautiful? :D :D :D

gravitation said:
All USCIS buildings are completely sealed to support air-conditioning and heating.

a/c has blowers ... :)

gravitation said:

The a/c has blower units .. that wind is ultra-powerful. And the report from FBI is on ultra-light paper. No, I have not seen it. But tell me is it out of the realm of possibility?

Becasue He is expecting a tight hud and great kiss from u

catdog said:
on the one hand you say ' this is not life' and 'don't care'

WHY ARE YOU THEN POSTING YOUR SORRY STORY AND TRYING TO MAKE ALL OF US CRY? NOBODY WILL CRY WITH YOU, my friend !

DO NOT USE ABUSE FOR THE US GOVT AND DO NOT CALL ANYBODY IN THE US GOVT RASCIST ! DESIS ASIAN INDIANS ARE THE MOST RASCIST OF ALL

Tell me will you sit down with a bhangi and eat , let alone marry him/her. here many US people marry inter-color , inter-caste , inter-country !!

Look in the mirror my friend!