already interviewed but waiting for oath?

farhan1978

hi...
I got my interview done for n-400 in sfo on nov 4, 2008. officer asked me for addititional evidence since it was based on marriage. he game me until dec, 4 2008 to submt the evidence. submitted on 22nd of nov, they received it on 24 nov.
still waiting for oath. can anyone tell me how late I can get my oath?

By law, USCIS has up to 120 days after interview to render a decision on your case.
Try scheduling an Infopass by the end of this month for an update if you don't hear anything by then.
If your DO is in NYC, it appears they have a backlog of cases waiting to be adjudicated.

hi...
I got my interview done for n-400 in sfo on nov 4, 2008. officer asked me for addititional evidence since it was based on marriage. he game me until dec, 4 2008 to submt the evidence. submitted on 22nd of nov, they received it on 24 nov.

Nobody knows.- Not even USCIS.-

hi...
i am in same stiutaion as you are.wating almost 2 months and havent heard anything yet.as boby indicated we still have to wait by end of this month and find out what is going on

is there anybody being asked additional documents and still wating for oath letter?
please share your experience.

I was told 'there is another A file for you and we have to wait for that' (i don't know what would be another A file. I only have a single A number) .. Still no response..