almost one month since passing interview, no oath letter yet

andrea4prez

Registered Users (C)
Hi!
it's will be one month from my interview this friday and im still pending oath date...i went for an infopass last friday and i was told that its still pending oath taking date...san bernardino, ca. center said papers are now in L.A. and they couldnt give me oath date yet...does it really take time for oath?

I'm waiting for mine to, completed my interview 3 weeks back. But my wife did received her Oath Letter.

Waiting for Oath Letter.

This morning I called the 800 number and was able to get to second level IO. He said its in the queue. Once they schedule it, I will be receiving the Oath Letter. So I guess I will wait for 2-3 weeks and then call again. Hopefully I will get it before that.

Thanks

I waited close to 45 days to get my oath date. I just got the letter just 7 days before my oath date.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Guys

So its 4-6 weeks is normal. I was just worried, since all the correspondance with USCIS for me and my wife were on same dates, except Oath. I will wait for couple more weeks.

I think INS has to make a decision within 120 days after the interview and also gurus in this forum agrees too.

I would call senator office if the wait is more than 2 months.

got oath letter

i just the oath letter last 06/24... my interview was 05/26..so almost 1 month waiting....my oath will be on july 24th...thanks guys!