Almost No I-485 Processing Since August. NSC Sleeping?

15yr_on_gc

Registered Users (C)
Hey All,
According to recent trackitt cases, it looks like NSC has stopped sending FP notice since the beginning of August. Also, there is only one approval in October since the beginning of August.

Anyone know what is going on? What is causing the delay?

Meanwhile, TSC is processing I-485 cases at record breaking speed!
The most recent approval from start to finish is 20 days including FP!!!
Wow! :eek:

Delay @ NSC

I Know what is happening @ NSC, all the labor based I-485 are now sent to NSC, no matter where your I-140 was sent to.

This means to things:
1. TSC has nothing to do with Labor based I-485 applications so, most likely they are only processing a few loose here and there.

2. NSC is being flooded with Labor Based I-485 and they dont even know where to start. I can see the processing times going backwards instead of moving ahead. They are receiving transferd applications from some other Service Centers. :mad:

This is just my opinion

chemE said:
I Know what is happening @ NSC, all the labor based I-485 are now sent to NSC, no matter where your I-140 was sent to.

This means to things:
1. TSC has nothing to do with Labor based I-485 applications so, most likely they are only processing a few loose here and there.

2. NSC is being flooded with Labor Based I-485 and they dont even know where to start. I can see the processing times going backwards instead of moving ahead. They are receiving transferd applications from some other Service Centers. :mad:

This is just my opinion

This is not right, the i485 employment based are all sent to NSC and NSC mailroom, distribute half the load on NSC and send the other half to TSC. so the load on NSC is the same as of the one of TSC.

15yr_on_gc said:
Hey All,
According to recent trackitt cases, it looks like NSC has stopped sending FP notice since the beginning of August. Also, there is only one approval in October since the beginning of August.

Anyone know what is going on? What is causing the delay?

Meanwhile, TSC is processing I-485 cases at record breaking speed!
The most recent approval from start to finish is 20 days including FP!!!
Wow! :eek:

Look around these forums, I've seen 2 or 3 approvals in the last month or so. Also, I think that once people get their greencards they kind of forget about these forums because the journey is over.

bartolo5 said:
Look around these forums, I've seen 2 or 3 approvals in the last month or so. Also, I think that once people get their greencards they kind of forget about these forums because the journey is over.

bartolo5,

if u look at TSC i485 tracker, u realise that 2 to 3 persons post every day that their I485 has been approved. whereas at NSC, this is very rare. so this shows really that NSC is slow compared to TSC. the I140 at NSC takes these days 5 months, whereas at TSC about 45 days. same story with I-485 processing. there is a problem going on at NSC which I don't know.

for example, lately to get a receipt notice from NSC ,it takes 40 days or so ,whereas at TSC it takes 2 weeks, don't mention the request for fingerprints. NSC simply sucks. TSC is good.

On average TSC doing good but not to all
filed 140/485 in July last week,
got ead/ap but 140 is still pending
most people already got their 140 approvals also who filed after me

why its happening????
no one knows
antonioa77 said:
bartolo5,

if u look at TSC i485 tracker, u realise that 2 to 3 persons post every day that their I485 has been approved. whereas at NSC, this is very rare. so this shows really that NSC is slow compared to TSC. the I140 at NSC takes these days 5 months, whereas at TSC about 45 days. same story with I-485 processing. there is a problem going on at NSC which I don't know.

for example, lately to get a receipt notice from NSC ,it takes 40 days or so ,whereas at TSC it takes 2 weeks, don't mention the request for fingerprints. NSC simply sucks. TSC is good.

I have read in the murhty that NSC is also processing some VSC cases for I-140 and that is causing the delay in the I 140 . NSC assured ALIA that they would catch up when ( :confused: ) this vermont backlog is over

After 5 weeks no Receipt Notice from NSC

I submitted my I-485 package 5 weeks back to NSC, but did not get yet the receipt notice! They informed me on the phone to wait 6-8 weeks after my submission date! I also don't understand, what is going on at NSC!!!

Finally! NSC starts sending out FP Notice

Alright! Finally see some action on NSC. Some folks on trackitt get their FP appointment.

Good news! :)