Almost no Approvals this week.

Kulfi

Registered Users (C)
Almost no approvals this week.

Looks like they are focussing on some other applications now after concentrating on 485 for 6-7 months.

Hope is fading again each day. :(

Thats true !!

You are right .. I too have the same feeling ... the dates are seen moving but actually nothing is happening. They are making us more aggravated !!

--Sonpapdi :mad:

I think after working for some time the uscis is back again to vacation days. With elections around fbi is having other jobs to do and they are contributing to the delays. Overall dont expect anything to improve till the elections and holidays are over. May be another law suit might help

murthy_janaki said:
I think after working for some time the uscis is back again to vacation days. With elections around fbi is having other jobs to do and they are contributing to the delays. Overall dont expect anything to improve till the elections and holidays are over. May be another law suit might help
I think we need not expect much movement in 485 approvals till Jan 05.
Actually, I am scared of getting back to the same old crappy days when virtually nothing happened for almost 2 years in 2002 and 2003. :(

endure OR act ??

As one of the senior guys suggested, looks like we wil have to resign to the fact that the elections, then the new govt coming in and stabilising are going to take away 3-4 months of processing time OR we can restart the scannings, fax campaigns, etc!!
So we do have a choice -either ENDURE the delay thrust upon us, or ACT!! Do something!!Anything ..