Almost 60 days, but haven't received GC yet

xyz2008

Registered Users (C)
hi all,
It has been almost 60 days, but I have not receive my contional GC yet? Does body can tell me how can I check if the immigration send out my GC yet? thanks a million !!!

Okay, that makes me feel a bit better, I was approved at my 02/28 interview for a 10yr GC and haven't received it yet. I seem to recall back in 2003 when I got my conditional that things were happening a bit quicker.

I have not received mine since i got approved on 2/15/06. So don't worry i have learnt to live with stamp on my passport which i get it renewed every year.

Online, in person, by mail. I have got to a point where i know the officers very well and they know me also at NYC. Its almost like my second home. they have been kind enough to give me their direct numbers and have been helpful.

I have not received mine since i got approved on 2/15/06. So don't worry i have learnt to live with stamp on my passport which i get it renewed every year.

Stamp on you passport? When I was interviewed, the immigration officer didn't stmap anything on my passport but telling me that my contional GC will sent to me within 90 days. How can I ask them to stamp on my passport?

Take an infopass and when u get there ask for proof of permanent resident and they will stamp ur passport. tell them u are traveling out of the country in 2 weeks.
It's the easiest part in the immigration process. Take the I-485 receipt with you.

"did you try to check online if your card was produced?"

How do you check online to see if your card has been produced yet?

"did you try to check online if your card was produced?"

How do you check online to see if your card has been produced yet?

That's what I want to know too. I have tried to check on the web site to see if they send out my GC yet or not. But it seems I can not do that. It doesn't show anything except telling me that I approved. That's it. My work permit is only valid for one year, if I don't receive my GC, how can I continue working.

Okay, that makes me feel a bit better, I was approved at my 02/28 interview for a 10yr GC and haven't received it yet. I seem to recall back in 2003 when I got my conditional that things were happening a bit quicker.

Do you still need to go for 2nd interview for a 10 yrs GC? I have never heard that b4.

gc was not received yet

My wife still did not receive gc yet.
She was approved in dec 10, 2007.
Card production ordered was shown in the online status,
but it changed to welcome notice was sent.
Since then, nothing is changed.
We only received approval notice in the mail.
We mailed out I90 two times, we did not get any receipts or anything.
We made an infopass 3 weeks ago.
IO said the system has not been updated yet,
she told us to wait for 3 weeks, we should receive it in the mail.
she said she could not stamp her passport yet.
We still did not receive gc until now.
Anyone has this experience?

I too haven't received the physical GC.... Mine is employment based, was approved on 2/7. However my passport was stamped at the interview :D

Well, the problem is I am gong to move out to another apt. I have already changed my address via united states post office. I have a question here, when you change your address via immigration web site, what form do you use. I filled out AR-11 online. Does this correct?

hi for everyone i have interivew on 3/19/2008 i got approved and stamp on my pasportgive one year i came back to my home i check my email i gt letter from uscis your cad prodaced just 3/24/2008 i get some email card produced on 3/27/2008 wolcome notice on 3/29/2008 i get my green card my green card infromation incorrict i call uscis tell me i need filed from i90 send back uscis

My wife and I are going for our interview on May 12 to get our I-485 approved. If they stamp her passport at the interview, can she travel back home and re-enter the US with the stamped passport even if she doesn't have her green card in the mail yet?