All who r approved, waiting for Notice / stamping.

Sky_Drow said:
Mavishka,

so when are you planning to go for stamping ?

We'll try and go tomorrow. We still need to get the ADIT photos though. Will try and do that tonight. How about you? Which local office?

I got those notices just yesterday. I was thinking Had I got yesterday before then I would have gone today. But it is written in the notice to go on wednesday 08:00am to 12:00pm at Broad street in Newark, NJ.

I dont know wheather we can go on other days. I heard if we go on other days then it might be a lot of delay. I dont even know if they object if we go on other days and not on wednesday. since on my notice it is clearly written to go on wednesday.

Mavishka, do you have kid(s) ?

Update

I have received my courtesy approval notice in mail yesterday. I am planning to go to NYC for stamping tomorrow.

RD 10/03/02
AD 6/24/04
received courtesy copy in mail on 6/30/04

APproved 06/21

Approved and Mailed 06/21. Notice received for wife but not for Primary yet.
Do they mail in batches?

stamped in Boston office

Get there about 9:30, leave there about 12:30. Officer looked very tired, complained about so many people waiting there, as if his life was more miserable than those who had to wait so many years to be at his window.

Still Waiting approval notice.

Just walked today (16th July) into the USCIS office here in Memphis,TN to get my passport stamped. Went in around 9:30. Took a copy of USCIS email and the approved online message. Got the token but being a Friday USCIS here issues lot of EAD's. The number was not moving quickly. So went back home and had breakfast. Got back again around 11:50 and the running number around 5 less than mine. For my luck as soon as I entered and was looking for a space to sit, they called all the numbers that were before me and guess what, 2-3 people were not even present there. So next was mine. No questions asked, gave them my original receipt (The yellow one which the attorney sent to me after filing I-485 at VSC.) and the online message+the email copy to them.

No questions asked, passport stamped and they got my index finger print. Need to sign on it as well. Asked my spouse's file status and she said there is an RFE on it and I need to talk with my attorney. So not that much bother'd since I am the primary applicant and being approved.

The best part is I tried to get this done on 14 th July (seen the approval message at 14th early morning 3:30am stating got approved on 13th July 2004) but the officer said the National Database has not been updated yet

The officer attended my case was not too specific on my "courtesy copy" or my "original copy".

I am yet to hear from my attorney stating my case is approved and my spouse has an RFE etc.,

Good luck to all. Thats all folks. You all have a great weekend as I have to be travelling out of the country this saturday on business.

Self:-

EB3 case EAC03100XXXXXXX
485 Filed - Jan 2003
I140 AD - Dec 2003
FP Done - Dec 2003
LUD changed 06/29/04 and then on 07/13/04 and on 7/14/04.

Spouse:

The same as above.

LUD : 06/30/04, 07/12/04, 7/13/04.
AD : Still on the FP received message but as per officer RFE generated. No idea for what.