all who got 3rd fp

Individuals who receive duplicate notices should just obtain the additional fingerpri

This is ridiculous. They have already admitted that it was a computer glitch, and yet they require persons "who receive duplicate notices should just obtain the additional fingerprinting".

Me too

RD 1/14/02
ND 1/25/02
FP1 4/24/02
FP2 10/4/03
FP3 notice received 12/24/03
scheduled for 2/4/04

I am just going to wait for some time and see if the approval comes through. If not, I will get the 3rd FP done on scheduled time.

I too got the 3rd FP notice. Went to ASC on 23rd Dec.
The supervisor looked at my notice and apologised for the computer glitch. I am sure a lot of these 3rd FPs are because of some error.
He said that we need not be fingerprinted and sent us back.

We went to Newark ASC on 12/26/03.

The supervisor told us they have our FPs (done on August 2003) on file. She also told us not to do 3rd FP on scheduled date unless we receive fingerprint rejection notice.

Does anyone know the phone number of the Portland Street, Boston, office? I'd like to call them so I don't have to drive
there.

I also got 3rd FP scheduled for Feb, I did my 2nd FP on 10/24 and the results wrre also received.

Don't know what to do?

Just returned today from Vacation used AP and it was breeze no questions asked, waited at Newark 2nd indsection for 20 minutes as there were other but officer asked nothing and parolled as adjustee for a year.

Strange thing is my I-131 and EAD applications are still pending after 4 months, I got both of them New from Newark office in first week of December.

Went yesterday for my 3rd FP. The supervisor showed me a printout indicating that FBI has already reviewed and cleared the 2nd FP just a month back. He told me you are all set and don't need to do FP again. He also told me that ours was the fifth case that day.

When I indicated that I had called the customer service and they insisted that I have to go, he was puzzled why the customer service couldn't verify the same and tell us the same.

RajeshJ,

Did they gave you any document saying you are all set and you don't have to give the 3rd FP ? I mean, did you get any proof that you went for 3rd FP and they said you don't have to do that ?

Thanks

Got 3rd FP for 02/2004

Guys:

I got my FP3 for 02/2004. I completed my 2nd FP on 11/2003.

RD 2/15/2003
ND 3/12/2003

:eek:

3rd FP

just got 3rd FP notice and the date is 2/2004

RD: 2/15/2002
FP1: 5/2002
FP2: 10/2003

no need for 3rd FP

went to Newark local office on yesterday. They checked the record and tole me that was a error. They refused to write something on the notice letter to let me at least have a proof showing I came here. Instead, they gave a piece of paper " sorry for the ...bla, bla..." without date and signature.

I find it amazing that VSC people get 3 FP notices, while many TSC people can't even get the 1st one!

Sell some of your FP notices to us TSC people :D