All Waiters with RD/ND on or before May 2000

kp h

Registered Users (C)
who have not been approved .
All folks waiting from 99 onwards upto May 2000 or folks whose RFE is 6 months old and have not heard from INS.
Should\'nt we write a common letter to VSC Director /INS commisioner regarding delay in Adjudication ??
Any Inputs ??
My PD : 9/96 RD: 4/00 .

Lets do it...

makes lot of sense to write/protest collectively. maybe we should include some congressmen/senators too.

Let us see how many people are actually interested in this, get their details (I would go to the extent of getting the 485 receipt notice copy along with a standard letter), and mail/fax this to everyone who can help us in this matter

btw my details rd/nd 04/00 fp 10/00 no fre, case with officer

No Title

Let us directly write to INS comm & cc the copy to Center Director. But we have to have a good number of people willing to do so . Let us see what the response is from people. I would say we should ahve at least 25 cases standing with us, then it would make sense. Senators/Congress man would not be a good idea unless someone personally knows them and is sure they are going to take up our issue for sure.

COUNT ME IN ND FEB 00, FP 03/01

ND FEB 00, FP 03/01. Spoke to IIO for three times, same answer with officer should hear anytime soon