• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

all u can find about dv elemanation

thankx

Znaty

where are you from? thank you for the mental support. you know i was sleepless and feeling miserable some days...can you imagine , you know people who already flied to USA and you have lost your chance of even the interview?

thanks God

Amen, Happy Hanukah

my dear michael

i am so so so pleased coz your mind peace my friend :)
I am from egypt - but living now in KSA for work
keep in touch and keep me updated

i hope best luck for you and for me and for everybody toooo :D
yours
ibrahim

Hopeful

Hi Znaty

i am a Jew from Israel. Where have you planned to do your interview? Egypt or KSA?

Are you a Moslem?

Mishel

to Michel

ho ho ho ho my cousin :D

yes my dear im Moslem
no, i planned to take my cp in cairo offcourse ,you know in saudi arabia (ksa) , usa embassy random closed for any worldwide reason :cool:
but in Egypt , every thing is stable and in peace thank GOD
in addition to that, i am egyptian , all my papers issued in egypt, so its better to be in egypt, all i have to do is a vacation for 1 month and bye bye saudi

its nice to meet jwe from israel :) , i thought you are christean from egypt too,
and what about you ?? your interview near or far ?are you gonna take it it Tal Aviv or what ?

its nice to meet you Michel :)
yours
ibrahim

Last edited by a moderator:
its great

Saudi Arabs has totally tarnished the image of the Moslems as well as the Arabs. I am going to have my CP in London.

cant judge

dear Michel

as you know you cant judge people according to governers act, and also not all peoble the same
in ksa especially eastern province 80% of the people are so kind , no mtter in their minds but living peacfully , and love everybody including foriegners like me
but in the middle province like shet from the hell :D
as in israel , i cant judge people from its governer , i am sure most of jew are so nice ,, the governers thing and the people onther thing
in the end we all are humans

i have also interview in London but for Canadian immigration this time :D
i applyed since 2 years and my interview maybe in may

may be i think to apply to immigration to cameron the next time :)
best luck in london

Dear Znaty

Salom,

i wish all Arabs were like you in thoughts. I am pissed off with the Saudis. Especially I am shocked at the inhumane treatment they are doing with poor laborers from South Asia.

I guess I should not create a debate sessions of Saudis on this DV board.

You can try for HSMP as well , if you fulfill certain qualifications. Canada immigration is quite easier to get.

For which one do you want me to wish: DV or Canada?

I am finishing the paperworks at this stage. As i have stayed in several countries, its an hassle to collect the clearance from all police centres.

stay well , cheers!!!!

hey friend

dear Micheal
about canada, its easy as you said , i ma civil engineer and my wife engineer too , so we qualified but the problem i face now is english test called IELTS
i can comunicate well in english but this test not easy anyway , you must score at least 7/9 to pass in total evaluation

an english spoken man can score only 6 :D
this test for experts only can score 7 , i had to take this test 3 times between each on 3 months , do u believe this ?? in addition i have no time coz my work to study

about you , i think dv better than canada ,let us compare
canada: u have to live 3 years direct in canada to have a nationality
usa : you only have to enter once/year for five years to apply for cetizenship

canada: no way to work in your carrer before 3 years , you will work at gas stations and resturants or something like that and this also so hard :p
its so hard to find any job in canada
usa: only one year enough to work in your carrer may be just your arrival, and work easy to be obtained

usa has a fortest nationality and hard to obtained but canada has best benifits and easy to be obtained

if you will live in canada , forget the sun :rolleyes: only 3 months / year
so i think usa better :p
about clearence, i think every country you have been more than 6 months , you have to bring police clearence from this country , you can bring this certificates from the embassies but bring with you first letter from usa / canada embassy state that they want police clearence and certify this from your foreign ministery ( if you stayed legal in these country)

every doucments you will bring with you for any interview must be notarized from your foriegn ministry ( dont forget )
best luck my freind whatever you decide to go :)

see u