All those transferred to local offices.

No Title

Mine was transferred to Baltimore on Feb 13. Went for interview on April 19. Becuase I could not think of any reason why my case was transferred, I took my attorney. And guess what, after interviewing me for forty minutes, the officer - who according to my attorney is new in her job - told me, "I have to discuss your case with my suppervisor, you have too much paper in your file." I am still waiting for an answer.

No Title

Mine got wrongly transferred to Baltimore office. I live in Mass. since my entry in US. Anybody have a similar situation? What can be done now?

No Title

It will make more effective to have this thread on the main I485 board than in VSC board - there will be more visibility. Does anyone know how to transfer this thread to the main I485 board?

No Title

My sister\'s I-485 based on a NIW petition transfered to INS Philadelphia on 08/03/00 is scheduled for an interview on 06/01/01, one day before the fingerprints expire. Hope this helps.

No Title

MIne was transferred to Baltimore on 4/27/01.
My ND is 10/12/00 and FP is 12/26/00.

Best of luck to all of us!

gmc

No Title

My case got transferred to Arlington VA on May 30th.

I posted my details on another thread ss72us "After RFE, Transferred to Arlington Office, Does any body have Phone no?" 6/8/01 1:05pm

Please post how you folks are handling your situation.

Thanks,
shrini100.

No Title

no i am not from rapidigm. I am in Pittsburgh. where are you? Would like to hear about interview experience at Pittsburgh INS.

No Title

My case is tranfered to Baltimore INS , But I have moved to Northern VA for new assignment. Can you please suggest me what to do next .

Thanks ...

No Title

I have checked with immigration.com website as well for Local District Office processing times. In particular I\'m concerned about Houston - which it says has approx 1000-1200 days waiting (Filing until approval with Interview).
1) How do I interpret this?
2) Is he talking about Family Preference petitions?
3) When I went to the local Houston INS office there was a notice saying "Do not ask for AOS status enquiries if u have filed after Dec 1997"; so the 4 year processing times of AOS in Houston is true.
4) But will this timeline affect those cases which get transferred from Service Centers? especially those ones which are in the very final stages of processing (FP approved cases!). i dont know.
Please clarify!!

No Title

another trx to NYC local INS at 5/30/01

it is schedule for interview

EB3 OTHERS
ND 6/13/2001

No Title

Did you get your interview notice yet?
Did you try to follow up? I saw someone
with transfer date on 4/19/01 and has an
interview appointment on 6/19/01.

I am anxiously waiting for my interview
notice as well. I got transferred last
4/27/01.

Goodluck,
GMC

No Title

They say it is better to bring your lawyer
JUST IN CASE though most say that their lawyer
didn\'t get to say a thing during their interview.
It lasted about 10-20 min and was just asked
of "usual" questions...

At first, I didn\'t want to bring my lawyer, but
what the heck...hopefully this is my last "lawyer\'s
fee".

GMC

No Title

Is there any one who got RFE about past 2 years\' Earning Statements and the required documents (W2 etc.) were supplied to INS in response to RFE and still the case was transferred to the local office. Please post.

No Title

My case also got transferred to Arlington in June after responding to RFE. Have you got any information affter that? Thanks for sharing information.

No Title

Here are my details:
--------------------
EB2-RIR,INDIA

PD: OCT.\'1999
RD: DEC.\'2000
ND: JAN.\'2001
FP: APR.\'2001
TD: 04\'JUNE \'2001 Baltimore, MD

Thanks,
NickI485