All the 6ers can we get together....

mkbalusa

Registered Users (C)
I am seeing August approvals and this makes me real nervous now. Can we track all the pending cases from June RD.

Maximise the file to full window size for better viewing.

thanks -mb

Please ignore habib.

I had a friend who is a june RD. He got approved last week.

It takes some time. I also remember seeing a June approval last week around Thursday. I think the sign-on was upside_down or something like that.

Hope that.

Just hang in there.

Habib: Why dont you get the hell out of this board. Or better still become a martyr like the rest of your mindless religious fanatics and make the world a better place. No one wants you guys anyway. You are the scum of this board and the world.

No Title

I am still here too. Called IIO last week. Was told to call back in 60 days..

Habib: everyone knows and hates you.

As part of your spelling corrections that you had requested...
it "patient", "board" and the 4-letter F work ends with \'uck\' after the \'F\'.

Thanks

Think before you post such comments

We are trying to be constructive here in tracking remaining cases. If you are already approved then please exit the board and carry your advice elsewehre.

thanks -mb

veteran 6er

RD 6/1/01
ND 8/3/01
FP 12/11/01
RFE 4/18/02
RFE received 4/24/02
RFE Response received 5/1/02
waiting ....

JimZ

RD: 6/26/01 ND: 8/13/01 I\'m also waiting. I called IIO last week...

she told me that my case was assigned recently and I should get a reply in 2 to 4 weeks. Before that it was in the backlog shelf. So, I\'m assuming my case was on the shelf until I called to inquire about it.

Our dates are same

JimZ:
Our dates are same except the FP (01/17/2002). Good that you received an RFE which tells that your case is at least being processed. I am so worried dude. God knows what they are doing at INS.

I hope you keep us posted on any developments.

thanks -mb

RFE Tracker....Please add yours too.

Guys...RFE cases are getting lost and no good tracking. If your case is RFE, please add to the attachment and post it so that new comers can see the latest list at the bottom of the list of messages.

C\'mmon!!! Pull some energy and let\'s track it.

-Thanks