All PCC Questions and Answers

AlwaysCP

Registered Users (C)
If you get PCC from Indian consulate in US , do you need any other PCC from Local Authorities in India? Do they check the PCC during Interview?
Do my wife have to get PCC from India or can i get it for her in US?

Lets put more information on PCC which had become the new hot topic.
Thanks.

No Title

my wife has got her PCC from india last month. Even I would like to know if she has to get another one from consulate here?

JK

CP Gurus Please help

CP Gurus / PCC Gurus,

Please answer some of these PCC questions and keep it updated.

Thanks.

About PCC

Hi,

If your wife is staying in India apply for PCC at the regional Passport Office.If your wife is staying in US apply for PCC at the nearest Indian Consulate.Same applies for you also.

Regards,

you should apply separately!!!

Hi,

There\'s nothing like applying together in case of PCC.It\'s like you can\'t have same passport for Husband and wife,similarly you can\'t have same PCC.Two separate applications should be submitted to the consulate.

Regards,

What does PCC stand for?

I am evaluating the CP and AOS for GC processing.Pl. let me know as to what is PCC and the steps involved in CP processing.

Police Clearance Certificate i

and please read immihelp.com or imminfo.com for Consular Processing,
would appreciate if u can ask specific questions rather than generalised ones...

PCC Format

Hi,

Is there any format for PCC. I have actually wrote a letter to Police Station in India asking for Police Clearance Certificate. They are asking me the Format. Is there any format for PCC ? or Can we get in any format ?

Thanks