• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

All nigeria and west africa winners meet here

samolaniyi

Registered Users (C)
congratulations to all DV 2014AF selectees,let us all meet here to share our questions,suggestions,advise,and interview experiences so as to encourage ourselves.And also to give hope to those people that think they do not chances of getting visa as a result of their high CN,challenges,mistakes in filling their forms,errors and ommissions etc.

We also encourages all past winners and selectees form other regions to join us in sharing their interview experiences,advise,suggestions and encouragement.people that are well known on this forum in a way of their assisstance, advise and suggestions e.g bertithier,britsimon,momo1980,gabam,sussieQQQ,sm1smom,raevsky,4turya,vichel etc and the rest of the people that i can not mention now.

i believe this medium will give hope to those that thought they do not have any chance of getting visa as a result of the mistake they made in filling their forms,error and ommission committed,high CN,and incomplete documentations.

I believe God will see us through in jesus name.