All I-485 On Hold For Employer Name Change

gcnowhope

Registered Users (C)
JUST CALLED VSC IIO AND GOT THE INFO. ALL THE APPLICATIONS FOR THE EMPLOYER NAME CHANGE ON HOLD VSC IS WAITING FOR INS GUIDELINES THIS MAY TAKE ANOTHER 6 MONTH FOR APPROVALS EVEN IF GUIDLINES ISSUED NOW. IF ANY ONE KNOWS ABOUT THIS STORY PLEASE POST REPLY.

No Title

gcnohope,

How did the IIO realize that you company name changed ? or did you
just ask him if company name changes what\'s going to happen ?

I don\'t understand the 6 month hold !! if regulations are released this month !

No Title

IIO must be pissed talking to you , why you are making IIO \'s angry
please back to your work and do not make anyone unhappy

No Title

Well, I got the same information too, but I don\'t think it is that straight. They might have stopped issuing RFEs for I-140 redo etc., and might even be "HOLDing" those applications where there is a clear change in the name of the employer, but there is actually no reason for them to STOP processing applications that have I-140 redo already approved. I think some officers are (as usual....) towing the wrong line, to our dis-advantage....

No Title

I agree with Govinda Vinod. Some of us who are waiting with i-140 redo approved for long are just unlucky and seems like our files mixed up with the hold cases.

No Title

My company\'s name changed. Redid I-140. Got RFE. Hopefully, it will be approved soon.

Dilip

eb2, ND10/99, FP 3/3/2001

No Title

Dilip,
Are you saying you got the co. name change rfe after you filed an I-140 redo?!

No Title

When did you receive RFE? When you filed 140 redo? Did your 140 got approved? Please post details.

No Title

Here are the answers;

[1] Lawyer received on 4/2/2001. Sent us an email to send a letter regarding employment details.

[2]My boss sent the letter to lawyer (4/3/2001) by next day air. It reached it today (4/4/2001). Lawyer will send it today to the INS.

[3] My company\'s name changed on 9/2000. Reapplied I-140 and got it approved Feb-2001.

Dilip

No Title

several applications of \'company name change\' is pending with INS and it would take another 6 months to finish of all the I-485 filled prior to Oct 99 whose company name changed after filling I-485.

No Title

i got the same info from other channels also buddy. IIO piss off when evey calls come, I AM PISSED OFF WITH INS TOO