• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

ALl GHANA 2014 DV LOTTERY SELECTEES MEET HERE

I registered for the 2015 dv lottery program if am selected' can I use my technical school certificate cos I went to a technical school not sss.
praying to be selected for the 2015 dv program

Oh yea? Don't say I did not hint you, her dad has a double barreled gun! :) you better not say "tweaaaaa" :)
Thanks, and I wish you the very best there.
Good luck- man!

hahahahahahaha...i think the hardship of our economy is not a co-equal with the double barreled gun so i can stand the heat. Enjoy your day forum mama.

By God's grace i will be going for ma medical results tomorrow and the interview this thursday... And hopefully everyone in february and the coming months will go through successfully in Jesus name... Please have this docs, help me go through
*Passport *NL *2 P Pics *Police report *Waec results *Introductory letter *Medical report *Sch ID

By God's grace i will be going for ma medical results tomorrow and the interview this thursday... And hopefully everyone in february and the coming months will go through successfully in Jesus name... Please have this docs, help me go through
*Passport *NL *2 P Pics *Police report *Waec results *Introductory letter *Medical report *Sch ID

I think you're good to go..please don't forget your 330$..looking at the way the dollar is bullying the cedi,i advice you go to the embassy with roughly around 1000ghc..dollar rate is now,2.95gh..all the best bro..

[QUOTbianscok;2679709]By God's grace i will be going for ma medical results tomorrow and the interview this thursday... And hopefully everyone in february and the coming months will go through successfully in Jesus name... Please have this docs, help me go through
*Passport *NL *2 P Pics *Police report *Waec results *Introductory letter *Medical report *Sch ID[/QUOTE]

Your birth cert too. Good luck!

[QUOTbianscok;2679709]By God's grace i will be going for ma medical results tomorrow and the interview this thursday... And hopefully everyone in february and the coming months will go through successfully in Jesus name... Please have this docs, help me go through

Your birth cert too. Good luck![/QUOTE]

Oh yea..birth cert too..

Any idea how to break down the dollar in case you wanna pay your visa fee in dollars??.. i hear say the cashier at the consular office is a hard nut to crack..I don't wanna be caught up by any unusual confrontation with him..

I registered for the 2015 dv lottery program if am selected' can I use my technical school certificate cos I went to a technical school not sss.
praying to be selected for the 2015 dv program

I don't know about Ghana education system but answering as best as I can because no-one else has. If a technical school is the same as a vocational school, I don't think you are eligible. The equivalency requirement usually used is: is your high school education sufficient to allow you entrance to a university? If your is you should be ok. If it's not then if you are selected I suggest you check with the embassy first before spending money on medicals and interview costs.

A friend of my Got her 2NL but she complained of something written as BENEFICIARY:None. And she wants to know what that none stands for or if it is something disappointing. HELP HER PLEASE!!!!!!!

God has done it again...success again... God will see us all through

Congrats bro..We all anticipated that..Glory be to God..I guess the baton is now in the hands of Delp_ne and I..Because she will be having her interview in US embassy Moscow and I will be having mine in Accra..February is gonna be a setback free month..Amen

Got there around 6:30 i entered around 7:30 and was called for the interview around 11:30
Me:good morning
Co:hi
We made da swear
Co:where did u go to shs?
Me. Ans
Co. Which year did u complete ur sss
Me. Ans
Co. Wat r the courses you did?
Me. Ans
Co. Wer do you sch nw?
Me. Ans
Co.wat program are u studying?