• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

ALl GHANA 2014 DV LOTTERY SELECTEES MEET HERE

We thank God for seeing gh50 through, and those yet to travel and yet to go for interview may He see us through too via Jesus Christ

All glory to God people,i landed safely in Detroit this morning but am still trying to come to terms with the weather (very cold ).
Amen, we thank God for your safe arrival. Yeah Michigan weather this time is very cold, this morning I saw the pictures of the thick snow, that is what I am trying to avoid. But you will be fine after just 2 and half months, you will enjoy a lot there and very soon you may love to visit Canada since MI shares border with it. God bless and keep you.

Team February, you are in our prayers. The Good Lord will fight for you.[/QUOT

Team February,
Our God who started the good work will see you all through. You are all more than conquerors!
Go well, and bring success back. You are blessed and completely covered.

Team February, you are in our prayers. The Good Lord will fight for you.
Amen! Thank you for remembering us (Team February) in your prayers and I also thank God on behalf our brother gh50 for his arrival at the States. I warned him to get a metal jacket for the weather but he bought leather jacket now the snow is penetrating through lol. All is well bro.

We thank God..lol I warned you about the weather in Detroit tho...

Gh50,
I thank God for you. I guess now, the sky is the limit for you?
You guys should at least take one person from my team 7 with each of you when leaving the country ? :)
Its not fair oooo. You are all going away and leaving my football team and I here :(

Anyway, good luck to you all and hope we get to hala each in obamaland soon. The hala will no longer be on 024-419...:)

All glory to God people,i landed safely in Detroit this morning but am still trying to come to terms with the weather (very cold ).
We thank God for ur safe landing. You will get use to de weather in no time. Bt now let de weather feel u small. lol

Gh50,
You guys should at least take one person from my team 7 with each of you when leaving the country ? :)
Its not fair oooo. You are all going away and leaving my football team and I here :(

Anyway, good luck to you all and hope we get to hala each in obamaland soon. The hala will no longer be on 024-419...:)

yes oo we need take one one hahaha, roselyna no easy for u koraa but GOD well see the term 7 through

A to the feb term please dont get bp over this the visa is urs, relax and go take your visa IJN

Awwwwww....goose bumps all over me after I jus read your post.
we thank God for a safe arrival. Tracked ur flight all d way thru like we did for kwame_29.
i slept, woke up and when I checked u wer still over d Atlantic and I was like wow wow...d boy has been swimming for long :D.
anyway am very happy 4u.
d joy coupled wit sadness in d eyes of ur family folks is now complete. Their boy is in Obamaland.
anyway, kindly PM me a number thru which I can call ASAP 4us to chat...since we share a very similar flight plan.
enjoy bro...very happy 4ur settlement.

:cool:

Amen, we thank God for your safe arrival. Yeah Michigan weather this time is very cold, this morning I saw the pictures of the thick snow, that is what I am trying to avoid. But you will be fine after just 2 and half months, you will enjoy a lot there and very soon you may love to visit Canada since MI shares border with it. God bless and keep you.

It is well my man and hope to c u soon

Gh50,

lol...i would have preferred going with miss 21. All the best in your preparations.

lol...i would have preferred going with miss 21. All the best in your preparations.

Oh yea? Don't say I did not hint you, her dad has a double barreled gun! :) you better not say "tweaaaaa" :)
Thanks, and I wish you the very best there.
Good luck- man!

help

I used my technical school certificate to apply for the dv 2015 it it ok
because they high school
Praying to be selected