• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

ALl GHANA 2014 DV LOTTERY SELECTEES MEET HERE

God be with all those travelling this year and all those yet to go for the interview..... May The Good Lord be with us all....safe journey friends

praying against delays papa Ralph or for Gods direction to go thru if any. Delta's las night flight delayed for over 11hrs & eventually left dis mornin. It's still in flight. Dis is 1 thing no passenger would want especially when other flights are going. gh50 hope ure monitoring & will report d update wit 2nyts flight (delta).
bro I still have a close eye on my reliable Delta app and flightstats.com,so would update you.
Hi lilkay,
Hope all is fine.
I see we will be leaving that same day. I will be going with emirates though.
Hope we get to chat a bit before take off.
Cheers!

Hello guys hope you all doing great. I wish you a safe flight to the US.

Hello friends, it has been long since I popped in, forgive me. I have few days to leave, the days are just flying as my family and I keep preparing. We booked British Airways, tickets are paid, we have paid the GC fees too. The weather at the northern part has been very cold, we are now heading to the South.

Hello friends, it has been long since I popped in, forgive me. I have few days to leave, the days are just flying as my family and I keep preparing. We booked British Airways, tickets are paid, we have paid the GC fees too. The weather at the northern part has been very cold, we are now heading to the South.

Good to hear from u Ghanaman n also as your time is drawing closer I wish all the best in your preparations n a safe flight to the land of opportunities.stay blessed

Good to hear from u Ghanaman n also as your time is drawing closer I wish all the best in your preparations n a safe flight to the land of opportunities.stay blessed
Thank you bro, enjoy your flight as you leave today. God bless and keep you.

wooow,we thank God for this victory.

Hi, congratulations! you are a winner, you might help me. I have a higher medical education and worked in that field for about 10 years. Will the diplomas be enough for the diversity visa interview? Thank you. Did you show work experience proof?

Good day folks
Hope you all had a wonderful day?
The February guys where are you its our month so let's rejoice and be glad that God Is going to do exceedingly more than we expected.
But please remember that the count down is getting lower everyday.
Wish you all well mydear friends.

Good day folks
Hope you all had a wonderful day?
The February guys where are you its our month so let's rejoice and be glad that God Is going to do exceedingly more than we expected.
But please remember that the count down is getting lower everyday.
Wish you all well mydear friends.

Long tym, Maame Efua, the count down begun long tym ago. 16 days left for me, including weekends lol

Long tym, Maame Efua, the count down begun long tym ago. 16 days left for me, including weekends lol

I'm sure everyone is doing great..and yea its funny how time flies,a couple of months back,we thought February wasn't going to come.well its here with us..LOL 6 working days left for me..Documents completed,photo copies done,just waiting for Annanscok(interview on 13) to hand over the baton to me and delph_ne(18 feb..), then we successfully hand over to you Vansark(24 feb),then you successfully hand over to Maame Efua and all the guys having their interview on 25 and they hand over whoever is next to complete the race for us..Its going to be a setback free race for us..Amen!

I'm sure everyone is doing great..and yea its funny how time flies,a couple of months back,we thought February wasn't going to come.well its here with us..LOL 6 working days left for me..Documents completed,photo copies done,just waiting for Annanscok(interview on 13) to hand over the baton to me and delph_ne(18 feb..), then we successfully hand over to you Vansark(24 feb),then you successfully hand over to Maame Efua and all the guys having their interview on 25 and they hand over whoever is next to complete the race for us..Its going to be a setback free race for us..Amen!

And over to me on the 27th.

All glory to God people,i landed safely in Detroit this morning but am still trying to come to terms with the weather (very cold ).

Hi lilkay,
Hope all is fine.
I see we will be leaving that same day. I will be going with emirates though.
Hope we get to chat a bit before take off.
Cheers!

Sure. Why not? Dats d essence of this forum.
Was in d kotoka neighborhood d nyt when gh50 was leaving. Passed by & linked up with him.
Mannnn...his whole family was der. U cld c d happiness mixed with sadness in the eyes of each one of dem.
Thanx b to God for His safe arrival.

So send me a PM of ur number and let's link up.

All glory to God people,i landed safely in Detroit this morning but am still trying to come to terms with the weather (very cold ).

Awwwwww....goose bumps all over me after I jus read your post.
we thank God for a safe arrival. Tracked ur flight all d way thru like we did for kwame_29.
i slept, woke up and when I checked u wer still over d Atlantic and I was like wow wow...d boy has been swimming for long :D.
anyway am very happy 4u.
d joy coupled wit sadness in d eyes of ur family folks is now complete. Their boy is in Obamaland.
anyway, kindly PM me a number thru which I can call ASAP 4us to chat...since we share a very similar flight plan.
enjoy bro...very happy 4ur settlement.