• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

ALl GHANA 2014 DV LOTTERY SELECTEES MEET HERE

This is my first childhood memory Bible text that I was taught. Let us draw inspiration from it. Our God will not allow us to get lost, we need His guidance and and instruction, He has promised to give us all the needed guidance and counseling and His eyes are on us. This is great assurance for all of us.

Psalm 32:8 "I will instruct you and teach you in the way which you shall go. I will counsel you with my eye on you."
God bless us all.

You woke up early enough to share this amazing words from the scriptures with us in spite of the fact that you're having your interview this morning..wow I'm actually lost for words.May God richly bless and guide you and family as you guys prepare for your interview..God has done it already..

Last edited by a moderator:
This is my first childhood memory Bible text that I was taught. Let us draw inspiration from it. Our God will not allow us to get lost, we need His guidance and and instruction, He has promised to give us all the needed guidance and counseling and His eyes are on us. This is great assurance for all of us.

Psalm 32:8 "I will instruct you and teach you in the way which you shall go. I will counsel you with my eye on you."
God bless us all.

Good morning Ghanaman...Bn prayin n thinkn abt u. Well, 2day's ur turn.
As u walk in, remember that if we cld follow u we wld do so. unfortunately we cant do dat phsically but we are still wit u brova.
The Lord has done it already. Remember the slogan: "PRESENT URSELF & PICKUP". It is urs. go 4 it.
Good luck & let all hear frm u soonest.
All the best bro!!!

God bless us all.

May He bless you too brother... Amen!

To God be the Glory

By the grace of God my visas were approved exactly 9am this morning. I will give details soon. I thank God, thank you all for the prayers.

Good morning guys,sometime ago i heard some guys talking about some international immigration office
at dzorwulu,can someone get me their number.i tink dey get affordable ticket for new immigrant going to the USA

Good morning guys,sometime ago i heard some guys talking about some international immigration office
at dzorwulu,can someone get me their number.i tink dey get affordable ticket for new immigrant going to the USA

yh Kwame pls pm roselyna she has their number.

By the grace of God my visas were approved exactly 9am this morning. I will give details soon. I thank God, thank you all for the prayers.

Unto God be the glory for the great things He has done and for the greater things He will do for us all
Amen!!

Waoooow! Congrats Bro, with the basketball team and 2 reserves lol That's great news and We thank God for His handy works.

hi forumites can someone give me the number for international organisation for migration contact number,i tink the office is in dzorwulu
please PM in my inbox ok .

Our Familly's Interview Experience

My Interview Experience
Dear members forgive me for late report of the real interview experience. I broke the news to you as soon as I came out from the embassy. I was typing the interview experience when my IPad's battery ran down, so there was nothing I could do again. We are now in Kumasi.
Today was the day that I and my family went for our interview. For us the journey started yesterday when we left Kumasi exactly 12: 25 pm with the VIP bus. We got to Accra exactly 6 pm and we lodged at an affordable Guest House near Osu, about 10 minutes drive to the Embassy.
What some of our forum members do not know is that, my wife is the principal applicant. I entered the lottery one for her and one for myself and she won. We are family of 6 (my wife, myself, our 2 daughters and 2 sons), it is very large family as you can see. Running from Kumasi to Accra for medicals has been very hectic.
This morning we woke up at 4 am, but we wanted the children to sleep well so we woke them up after 5 am. We had our morning devotion by singing this hymnal "Take the Name of Jesus With You" at 6:25 am. We got to the embassy by 7:00am. And 3 minutes later we were called to form a queue. We were number 2 on the Immigrant queue. All security protocols observed. It is the same as been told by the other forum members.
When we were called to submit all our original photocopies we got to know for the marriage certificates the photocopies should be two, one for the husband and one for the wife. It was new to me, so I had to run to do extra photocopy. Those of you who are married should make sure that for the marriage certificate you make two photocopies instead of one. After I came into the embassy again I saw I left the original copy at the place I made the copies. I ran again to the place to pick it. We were asked to add our family pictures to our documents.
I gave the money to my wife to pay. For the 6 of us we paid $1,980. I changed our Cedis into dollars last Thursday in Forex Bureau in Kumasi. I wanted to make sure it was fake-free dollars so I took it to Ecobank for authentication. They were all fine. Today when we paid , the cashier wanted to know it was exact amount. He lifted each bill up and checked. Thank God it was ok.
Later my wife's name was mentioned at window 6. The entire family walked to that window. We were the largest family. We met a nice white gentleman.
This is how it went:
Me & Wife: Good morning
CO: Good morning
CO: You (Wife's name withheld) are the principal applicant?
Wife: Yes
CO: sign here and sign these for the children (the forms we sent to KCC)
CO: Who is child A?
Child A: Me
CO: Child K?
Child K: Me
CO: Child L?
Child L: Me
CO: Child Y?
Our last child is too young so we responded by showing him to the CO
CO: You have to raise your right hand swear that you would tell the truth
Me & Wife: We do
CO: Put your left index finger on this machine
My wife did and he asked me do the same. I did and I knew it would show on his system.
CO: You have been here before? ( referring to me)
Me: Yes
CO: You have been to the US several times?
CO: What is your profession?
Wife: Teaching
CO: What Subject do you teach?
Wife: Currently I am headmistress and I also teach Religious and Moral Education
CO: Where do you teach?
Wife: bla bla in the Ashanti Region
CO: Are you married?
CO: When did you marry?
Wife: Bla bla
CO: How many children do you have?
Wife: 4
CO: Just 4?
We started laughing when he said "just 4?" and he too was smiling.
CO: You have a lot of pictures.
We smiled and he returned all our pictures to us.
CO: I have looked through all of your documents and everything is correct.
CO: Your visas have been approved, come on Friday to pick.
Me & Wife: Thank you.
One of my children lifted his hand up out of excitement when the visas were approved.
CO: Any of you can come and pick your passport with visas on Friday
Me: I will come
CO: Do not make any travel plans, do not quit your job, do not let the children stop their schooling before you have your visas.
Wife: Nodded
He gave us the collection slip

We thank God for this successful interview and the approval of the visas. God's factor in this success is 100%. It was not our effort or who we are or where we have been. God has been so gracious to my family, and my forum family. I thank you dear forum members for your prayers, support, and encouragement. For our pace-setters who got their visas before us, you have been good to us, God bless you all.
To those who are about to go for your interviews, the God who helped us will stand for you. He cares. He will provide for you too. This approval of the visas is not my graduation from this forum, I will keep coming to take part on discussions, prayers and inspirations. God cares and knows all of us.

The greatest lesson: The questions we think we will be asked won't be asked. The slight errors we made on the E-DV forms or the one we sent to KCC won't be an issue.
My advice is "Do not worry". Do not let errors spoil your day.

My Interview Experience
Dear members forgive me for late report of the real interview experience. I broke the news to you as soon as I came out from the embassy. I was typing the interview experience when my IPad's battery ran down, so there was nothing I could do again. We are now in Kumasi.
Today was the day that I and my family went for our interview. For us the journey started yesterday when we left Kumasi exactly 12: 25 pm with the VIP bus. We got to Accra exactly 6 pm and we lodged at an affordable Guest House near Osu, about 10 minutes drive to the Embassy.
What some of our forum members do not know is that, my wife is the principal applicant. I entered the lottery one for her and one for myself and she won. We are family of 6 (my wife, myself, our 2 daughters and 2 sons), it is very large family as you can see. Running from Kumasi to Accra for medicals has been very hectic.
This morning we woke up at 4 am, but we wanted the children to sleep well so we woke them up after 5 am. We had our morning devotion by singing this hymnal "Take the Name of Jesus With You" at 6:25 am. We got to the embassy by 7:00am. And 3 minutes later we were called to form a queue. We were number 2 on the Immigrant queue. All security protocols observed. It is the same as been told by the other forum members.
When we were called to submit all our original photocopies we got to know for the marriage certificates the photocopies should be two, one for the husband and one for the wife. It was new to me, so I had to run to do extra photocopy. Those of you who are married should make sure that for the marriage certificate you make two photocopies instead of one. After I came into the embassy again I saw I left the original copy at the place I made the copies. I ran again to the place to pick it. We were asked to add our family pictures to our documents.
I gave the money to my wife to pay. For the 6 of us we paid $1,980. I changed our Cedis into dollars last Thursday in Forex Bureau in Kumasi. I wanted to make sure it was fake-free dollars so I took it to Ecobank for authentication. They were all fine. Today when we paid , the cashier wanted to know it was exact amount. He lifted each bill up and checked. Thank God it was ok.
Later my wife's name was mentioned at window 6. The entire family walked to that window. We were the largest family. We met a nice white gentleman.
This is how it went:
Me & Wife: Good morning
CO: Good morning
CO: You (Wife's name withheld) are the principal applicant?
CO: sign here and sign these for the children (the forms we sent to KCC)
CO: Who is child A?
Child A: Me
CO: Child K?
Child K: Me
CO: Child L?
Child L: Me
CO: Child Y?
Our last child is too young so we responded by showing him to the CO
CO: You have to raise your right hand swear that you would tell the truth
Me & Wife: We do
CO: Put your left index finger on this machine
My wife did and he asked me do the same. I did and I knew it would show on his system.
CO: You have been here before? ( referring to me)
CO: You have been to the US several times?
CO: What is your profession?
Wife: Teaching
CO: What Subject do you teach?
Wife: Currently I am headmistress and I also teach Religious and Moral Education
CO: Where do you teach?
Wife: bla bla in the Ashanti Region
CO: Are you married?
CO: When did you marry?
Wife: Bla bla
CO: How many children do you have?
Wife: 4
CO: Just 4?
We started laughing when he said "just 4?" and he too was smiling.
CO: You have a lot of pictures.
We smiled and he returned all our pictures to us.
CO: I have looked through all of your documents and everything is correct.
CO: Your visas have been approved, come on Friday to pick.
Me & Wife: Thank you.
One of my children lifted his hand up out of excitement when the visas were approved.
CO: Any of you can come and pick your passport with visas on Friday
Me: I will come
CO: Do not make any travel plans, do not quit your job, do not let the children stop their schooling before you have your visas.
Wife: Nodded
He gave us the collection slip

We thank God for this successful interview and the approval of the visas. God's factor in this success is 100%. It was not our effort or who we are or where we have been. God has been so gracious to my family, and my forum family. I thank you dear forum members for your prayers, support, and encouragement. For our pace-setters who got their visas before us, you have been good to us, God bless you all.
To those who are about to go for your interviews, the God who helped us will stand for you. He cares. He will provide for you too. This approval of the visas is not my graduation from this forum, I will keep coming to take part on discussions, prayers and inspirations. God cares and knows all of us.

The greatest lesson: The questions we think we will be asked won't be asked. The slight errors we made on the E-DV forms or the one we sent to KCC won't be an issue.
My advice is "Do not worry". Do not let errors spoil your day.

Congratulations my brother,
You have really made my day and I am so happy for you.
I can just imagine how excited the kids are.
I hope mine goes same too, especially having a whole football team;)

Congrats again.

Congratulations my brother,
You have really made my day and I am so happy for you.
I can just imagine how excited the kids are.
I hope mine goes same too, especially having a whole football team;)

Congrats again.
Thank you so much. God will see you through dear sister. Both of us have football team.

hi forumites can someone give me the number for international organisation for migration contact number,i tink the office is in dzorwulu
please PM in my inbox ok .

Kwame 29
I have PM you with the contact details. Sorry for the delay in responding.