• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

ALl GHANA 2014 DV LOTTERY SELECTEES MEET HERE

Afghanistan DV2014 winner

Dear All,
I am from Afghanistan, I have selected for further processing Visa in DV 2014. I have concern about my forms DS 230 and 122 which are sent to KCC, my date of birth has some mistake in these forms. Please let me know does this issue has any negative effect in my case. I am waiting for your kind advice and solution.

DV2014AS0002XXXX
Entry Checked: 02.May.2013
Forms sent to KCC: 06.May.2013
KCC Confirmed: 25, May,2013
Medicals: No
Interview: No
Interview:No

Ghanaman, Beldwin, and Gh50,

As you present yourselves for the visas this week, please remember that our God has been very faithful with you and have seen you through to date.
I declare that your cases are all successful ones, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. You are all more than conquerors.
Our prayers are with you all and please don't forget to update us ASAP.

I wish you all the very best and may the good Lord see you through.
Momma y3n da Yehowa ase,efi s3 oye, na n'adoe w) h) daaa....Amen!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear All,
I am from Afghanistan, I have selected for further processing Visa in DV 2014. I have concern about my forms DS 230 and 122 which are sent to KCC, my date of birth has some mistake in these forms. Please let me know does this issue has any negative effect in my case. I am waiting for your kind advice and solution.

DV2014AS0002XXXX
Entry Checked: 02.May.2013
Forms sent to KCC: 06.May.2013
KCC Confirmed: 25, May,2013
Medicals: No
Interview: No
Interview:No

Kabu,

Firstly if you could reveal one more digit in your case number that would be useful as there is a big range possible in your number (20,000 to 29,999).

Next, about the mistake, you can send a corrected form by email to KCC. It is best to send the correction prior to the interview, but if you didn't do that then this would be corrected during your interview anyway.

As you present yourselves for the visa this week, please remember that our God has been very faithful with you and have seen you through to date.
I declare that your cases are all successful ones, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. You are all more than conquerors.

I wish you all the very best and may the good Lord see you through.'9-7

God has done it Roselyna and the work that he started which I knew nothing about would surely come to a successful end. December to remember would hand over to january 6/6.

Last edited by a moderator:
Those having their interviews this week may the favor of God be with you during the interview session and come out with your visas IJN

As you present yourselves for the visas this week, please remember that our God has been very faithful with you and have seen you through to date.

I wish you all the very best and may the good Lord see you through.

Amen!!!
God bless you Sister... Amen!!

Guys one thing I want t chip in please when answering questions to the CO look strieght in their eyes and before the interview start take a deep breath and say All is well with Christ who is with me

Folks, i picked up my visa at abt 8:30am today. God is goooooooood.
The numbers were huge abt 300 pickups (from las weeks batch cos of the holiday and dis week's batch) so cldnt meet any of d folks. but am sure we shall meet at a better place.
The Lord has just ended the begining phase. Next phase activated.
I am still around though...will be checking up on every1/every post to contribute to the 100% success rate agenda.
Good luck to next week forumites. it is done.
remember the slogan..."PRESENT URSELF & PICK UP".
keep well!!!

Congrats

Royal Air Maroc be the cheapest on market now. That is same flight am using come Tuesday. Hoping everything will be smooth.
God bless us all

That's good! Abeg if you are coming with your family, you would want to take along some heavy jacket or sweater for yourselves and the baby to keep yourselves warm against the cold. I wish you a safe and turbulence free flight.

The 16th has finally landed for Ghanaman and his family,big bro just go in the peace of the lord and come out with joy because youve got no option but joy,God has done it already.

Today's Inspiration

This is my first childhood memory Bible text that I was taught. Let us draw inspiration from it. Our God will not allow us to get lost, we need His guidance and and instruction, He has promised to give us all the needed guidance and counseling and His eyes are on us. This is great assurance for all of us.

Psalm 32:8 "I will instruct you and teach you in the way which you shall go. I will counsel you with my eye on you."
God bless us all.