• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

ALl GHANA 2014 DV LOTTERY SELECTEES MEET HERE

@philip101...

i meet 3 guys also dv winners at kotoka, and we took the same flight to morocco and to new york, then we departed and i continue to jacksonville....they are not members of this forum.. agents took some sum of money from them through the process that is the documents they need for the interview and stuffs.... guys i tell you, we are lucky that we share ideals in this forum. people are paying hug money to useless peoples(agents).... anyway we had fun in the flight...
pls if you are new here just go back and read the pages to get some answers to your questions...thanks

@philip101...

i meet 3 guys also dv winners at kotoka, and we took the same flight to morocco and to new york, then we departed and i continue to jacksonville....they are not members of this forum.. agents took some sum of money from them through the process that is the documents they need for the interview and stuffs.... guys i tell you, we are lucky that we share ideals in this forum. people are paying hug money to useless peoples(agents).... anyway we had fun in the flight...
pls if you are new here just go back and read the pages to get some answers to your questions...thanks

Congrats...Royal Air Maroc seems to be the flight for DV winners and fellow forumites. Will give it a thought myself. Lol

Congrats Lil-kay on your victory, wish you all the best as you plan your relocation!! may the lord order your steps...

Thanks for the words of blessing. It shall be well with you too...don't look at your case circumstances. We r all trusting God that it shall be well. Every case is unique wit it's own success story. So is yours!

Time is getting closer and all is set but I want to know whether copies of the forms submitted to kcc is needed for submission on interview day.

Didn't hear anyone was asked of it &. I didnt evn have it on me though i thought of printing and submitting it. must have forgotten;)...Just have it on u but it is not one of the 'MUST' requirements to produce.

Guys pls help me... I av 3 more days to go
These are the documents I have,
*birth cert
*passport
*university transcript n intro letter
*DBS results slip, transcript n internal cert
*WASSCE cert n high sch testimonial
*notification letters 1&2
*Police cert
*Medical report
*2 passport pics(American size)
Am I good to go?

Didn't hear anyone was asked of it &. I didnt evn have it on me though i thought of printing and submitting it. must have forgotten;)...Just have it on u but it is not one of the 'MUST' requirements to produce.

thanks man

Guys pls help me... I av 3 more days to go
These are the documents I have,
*birth cert
*passport
*university transcript n intro letter
*DBS results slip, transcript n internal cert
*WASSCE cert n high sch testimonial
*notification letters 1&2
*Police cert
*Medical report
*2 passport pics(American size)
Am I good to go?

330 usd
pen+handkerchief courtesy dn2l

@lil kay
the layover/transit time is 2 or 2:30 hours which is usually normal to other flights... so after all the check-ins, it will take like 1:30 or 2 hours...... royal air marco is cool and affordable..

May God be with you all going for your visa's this week....I know it shall be well with you all....Continue to pray hard....As we do too....

Today's Inspiration

God will make us happy because of what He is going to do for all of us. We have success because of His works.

Psalm 92:4 "For you, Yahweh, have made me glad through your work. I will triumph in the works of your hands."

@lil kay
the layover/transit time is 2 or 2:30 hours which is usually normal to other flights... so after all the check-ins, it will take like 1:30 or 2 hours...... royal air marco is cool and affordable..

would try and factor royal air maroc into plans.