• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

ALl GHANA 2014 DV LOTTERY SELECTEES MEET HERE

Eieesh am kind of nervous now,barely a week to go for my interview after so many days of countdown. To God be the glory.

Normal but u need to control it before it controls u...Remember, COs are trained to identify excessive fear & nervousness. it will show in ur eyes & in ur voice & it cld mak them think ure being economical with something.
so control it broda & u will be fine...

Last edited by a moderator:
hi guys visa approved today.its all by the grace of GOD.
Got to the embassy at 5"45 am.after the normal security and and all that stuff you guys know
i was called to window for and dis what happened
CO= WHAT YEAR DID U COMPLETE SECONDARY SCHOOL
ME= 2003
CO=ARE U MARRIED
ME=NO
WHERE DO U WORK
ME= NATIONWIDE MUTUAL HEALTHCARE
CO=WHAT WAS YOUR JOB TITLE
ME=CLAIMS OFFICER
co= your VISA HAS BEEN APPROVED
and i was given the famous BLUE VISA collection ticKET .
GUYS THAT WAS ALL.INFACT I DID NOT SPEND 2 MINUTES AT THE INTERVIEW SESSION
GUYS I MET QUAMEgh he was also approved for the visa
GOD IS SO WONDERFUL HE HAS DONE IT FOR ME AGAIN OOOOOOO

congrats man...send me a private IM so we can link up Godwilling on Friday morning.

Ghanaman, nx week oooh...you are in my prayers & i believe in dat of others here...
i pray for a 100% success rate on this forum so that ours will be a rare forum of "so so" victorious forumites to the surprise of all others...cos of d way we've been forthcoming with information and helping one another out.
folks, lets help our new friend big jerry whose issue is:

"My problem now is i have misplaced my original shs certificate but have the photocopy of the certificate and the original results slip.
Also my date of birth on the photocopy certificate is different from my birth certificate.
For the results slip it has no date of birth
Can I go for an affidavits and attached it to the photo copy of the certificate and the original results slip?
What do I do? "

His issue has been addressed already.

woooooooooooooow,success continua. We all thank God for kwame squared. December to remember is a hit meeen. Nyame ne hene ( God is king).

gh50...Nx week dis day&time u will also be joining in the thanksgiving by the december to remember squad.
Good luck. check everytn thru & thru again. ure on our minds & remembered in prayers too. Good luck to all others going for their interviews 2moro & nx week.
The batton is full of annointing to succeed...Just present urself. That is the order i am seeing...Present yourself and pick up IJN...Aaaaaamen!!!

Amen mydear brother and thanks very much

January VB numbers released!!!

AF - 21750
Egypt - 15850
Ethiopia - 19000
Nigera - 8700

AS - 3700

EU - 16700
Uzbekistan - 13900

OC - 650

SA - 850

Maame, r u not current from the above list of january numbers???
I pray that you are!!!

Ghanaman, nx week oooh...you are in my prayers & i believe in dat of others here...
i pray for a 100% success rate on this forum so that ours will be a rare forum of "so so" victorious forumites to the surprise of all others...cos of d way we've been forthcoming with information and helping one another out.
folks, lets help our new friend big jerry whose issue is:

"My problem now is i have misplaced my original shs certificate but have the photocopy of the certificate and the original results slip.
Also my date of birth on the photocopy certificate is different from my birth certificate.
For the results slip it has no date of birth
Can I go for an affidavits and attached it to the photo copy of the certificate and the original results slip?
What do I do? "
Yes oo Lilkay, thank you so much for the prayers, we really appreciate.

gh50...Nx week dis day&time u will also be joining in the thanksgiving by the december to remember squad.
Good luck. check everytn thru & thru again. ure on our minds & remembered in prayers too. Good luck to all others going for their interviews 2moro & nx week.
The batton is full of annointing to succeed...Just present urself. That is the order i am seeing...Present yourself and pick up IJN...Aaaaaamen!!!

Thanks man and i know it is well with us all.Next week by dis time you would have heard of my greatest xmas gift. December to remember continues

Thanks guy's im most grateful to you all.
Pls do any of you by any means know someone from waec who can help me out.
Hmmmmm i have not been of myself since the day dat I couldn't find my original certificate.till now.
It has been a problem for me.
I once cal waec office and their answer was they cannot replace it for me

i am among

January VB numbers released!!!

AF - 21750
Egypt - 15850
Ethiopia - 19000
Nigera - 8700

AS - 3700

EU - 16700
Uzbekistan - 13900
Maame, r u not current from the above list of january numbers???
I pray that you are!!!

Please my number is among ooo mydear Bro and thanks very much for remembering me. Really appreciate the work you Guy's are doing. I say God bless you all.

Please my number is among ooo mydear Bro and thanks very much for remembering me. Really appreciate the work you Guy's are doing. I say God bless you all.

Yea Maame,you're in..lol..when i was re-publishing the numbers,(thanks to Britsimon),your name was the first that popped into my mind..i'm glad after the long wait,we're finally current..I'm sure we will start receiving our 2nl after the numbers are publish and i hope we get our interview schedule on the same day..

Bn monitoring the case numbers...
Glad ure in. About 250 people in the 21,000s won't make it. Am glad u will.
Expect ur letter soon. Don't 4get to check ur spam/junk folder as well n don't b deleting stuff at this time if ure used to doin dat like me, better still be constant on d ESC site.
Good luck and update us on how ure progressing

Lil kay.... Tnk u, everything is kul and will leave dis coming friday, as In my signature....

Last edited by a moderator:
Today's Inspiration

We should remember that God keeps His promises.
The third stanza of the popular hymn by John Newton has these beautiful words:
"The Lord has promised good to me,
His word my hope secures;
He will my shield and portion be,
As long as life endures."

In Hebrews 10:23 we read that "Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;)"
God is so faithful on His promises. Kay Arthur wrote that "Shake the dust from your past, and move forward in His Promises"
God bless you.

In Hebrews 10:23 we read that "Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;)"
God is so faithful on His promises. Kay Arthur wrote that "Shake the dust from your past, and move forward in His Promises"
God bless you.

Amen to the unchangeable word of the lord.

God bless you.

The lord has promise and HE is not going to rest until HIS promises for us has come to pass...AMEN.

Thanks guy's im most grateful to you all.
Pls do any of you by any means know someone from waec who can help me out.
Hmmmmm i have not been of myself since the day dat I couldn't find my original certificate.till now.
It has been a problem for me.
I once cal waec office and their answer was they cannot replace it for me

Jerry it seems u are not taken the experienced advise I am giving u. U can go back to the instruction for the 2013 and 2014 Dv lottery and read for yourself. It is clearly stated that its either u come with the original documents or certified copies to the interview. Well that is what I read and saw someone use and was granted the visa smoothly so u can decide for urself either to do that or go and see some waec person. Good luck

God bless you.

Tnk God for His word!