• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

ALl GHANA 2014 DV LOTTERY SELECTEES MEET HERE

I'm sorry I've been MIA(although I check the updates on a daily basis..can't help it..haha)..exam month n things I've been quite stressful...we thank God for all the success...Amazing Stories!!!..I'm so hyped right now haha..I wish the rest of us who are yet to go luck and his grace...It's OURS..Merry Christmas Everyone!!

Congrats!!! We thank God for your success Kwame. i pray the almighty to shine His light upon you as you wrap up your life to start it in usa. God bless

hi guys visa approved today.its all by the grace of GOD.
Got to the embassy at 5"45 am.after the normal security and and all that stuff you guys know
i was called to window for and dis what happened
CO= WHAT YEAR DID U COMPLETE SECONDARY SCHOOL
ME= 2003
CO=ARE U MARRIED
ME=NO
WHERE DO U WORK
ME= NATIONWIDE MUTUAL HEALTHCARE
CO=WHAT WAS YOUR JOB TITLE
ME=CLAIMS OFFICER
co= your VISA HAS BEEN APPROVED
and i was given the famous BLUE VISA collection ticKET .
GUYS THAT WAS ALL.INFACT I DID NOT SPEND 2 MINUTES AT THE INTERVIEW SESSION
GUYS I MET QUAMEgh he was also approved for the visa
GOD IS SO WONDERFUL HE HAS DONE IT FOR ME AGAIN OOOOOOO

6 days more.... Cnt even sleep... Hmmm
Guys abeg I need prayers.... Infact "we"(nxt wk batch) need prayers
...gud morning wonderful ppl

I'm sorry I've been MIA(although I check the updates on a daily basis..can't help it..haha)..exam month n things I've been quite stressful...we thank God for all the success...Amazing Stories!!!..I'm so hyped right now haha..I wish the rest of us who are yet to go luck and his grace...It's OURS..Merry Christmas Everyone!!

merry xmas to you too and the amazing stories shall continue to flow in Jesus name.

6 days more.... Cnt even sleep... Hmmm
Guys abeg I need prayers.... Infact "we"(nxt wk batch) need prayers
...gud morning wonderful ppl

bro it is well ok, God has done it for us but I've also been uncharacteristically nervous after realising this morning I have exactly 1 week to go,may God be our helper.

Today's Inspiration

God is in our midst, He has done a lot for us and we still trust He will continue to help us.
The key word for us today is FAITH. We need to have this everyday, even if our cases seem hopeless. I recently found acronym on FAITH:
Forwarding
All
Issues
To
Heaven

So members let us keep forwarding all issues even beyond this visa to our Heavenly Father. God cares.
Let us reflect on this:
Hebrews 11:1: "Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see."
God bless us all.

I thank God, I went for my police report yesterday. I got my medical report as well. Everything went well yesterday.

Sorry i was not on the platform yesterday after the interview.
God was good, everything went well
they asked the same questions they asked kwame 29. All they want is to see your face.
Thanks for ya prayers and motivation
every single person on this platform will take his visa...in Jesus name........
Kwame 29.........hahahhaha..i cant even describe the feeling when you are handed the blue form and told and i quote:

''please come on friday for your passport with your visa in it''

everybody here will hear this before September 2014...in Jesus name.............Ephesians 3:20

they asked the same questions they asked kwame 29. All they want is to see your face.
Kwame 29.........hahahhaha..i cant even describe the feeling when you are handed the blue form and told and i quote:

everybody here will hear this before September 2014...in Jesus name.............Ephesians 3:20
Wow, we thank God once again. Congratulations, Quame gh. We are happy for you guys.

kwame you went there at 5 lol.....HAAHAHAHA WAS SLEEPING BY THEN...LOL.......ANY WAY IT WAS NICE SEEING YOU. WE GO LINK UP WHEN I GET MY NEW PHONE.

bro it is well ok, God has done it for us but I've also been uncharacteristically nervous after realising this morning I have exactly 1 week to go,may God be our helper.

God is in our midst, He has done a lot for us and we still trust He will continue to help us.
The key word for us today is FAITH. We need to have this everyday, even if our cases seem hopeless. I recently found acronym on FAITH:
Forwarding
All
Issues
To
Heaven

So members let us keep forwarding all issues even beyond this visa to our Heavenly Father. God cares.
Let us reflect on this:
Hebrews 11:1: "Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see."
God bless us all.

We thank God for His word
Tnx a lot bro

Amen to that and congrats bro..

it is well with all of us. all goodnews for the forum is unfolding

Congratulations to all February guys, I am still disappointed about the snail progress of the visa bulletin. Those who are waiting to be current let us hope things run faster than before. God bless and keep us all.

Ghanaman, nx week oooh...you are in my prayers & i believe in dat of others here...
i pray for a 100% success rate on this forum so that ours will be a rare forum of "so so" victorious forumites to the surprise of all others...cos of d way we've been forthcoming with information and helping one another out.
folks, lets help our new friend big jerry whose issue is:

"My problem now is i have misplaced my original shs certificate but have the photocopy of the certificate and the original results slip.
Also my date of birth on the photocopy certificate is different from my birth certificate.
For the results slip it has no date of birth
Can I go for an affidavits and attached it to the photo copy of the certificate and the original results slip?
What do I do? "

Last edited by a moderator: