• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

ALl GHANA 2014 DV LOTTERY SELECTEES MEET HERE

we praying for our man lil-kay and declaring that enough of the tossing and today would be a day of smiles for him as he finishes his conversation with the co.

Yeah! you couldn't have said more, enough of the up and down. And by God's grace today all shall be in our favour. IT IS WELL

guys i need your prayers to be successfull even though i believe the visa is
mine.i still need ur support in prayers

Don't be afraid brother, we have started praying for you already together with your other colleagues. God be with you tomorrow, and as Gh50 said, get in touch with us early, don't keep us in suspense. God will fight for you guys.

guys i need your prayers to be successfull even though i believe the visa is
mine.i still need ur support in prayers

The God of our father's i.e. Jacob, Abraham, Isaac, who begun with you shall surely end it well with you. Just trust Him and He shall turn your situation around. May His favour go before you this week. IT IS WELL!!

Last Thursday, God declared victory in my favour, and my interview was so smooth that I spent under 5 minutes with the CO.The female CO. was so nice to me.As gh.50 and co has been preaching, if you present the required original documents you leave them with no option but to issue the visa. In fact to quote the CO own words she told me "my papers were good".
The long and short of it is that, I was given the Blue visa collection sheet.I'm to pick up my visa this Friday, 13th December,2013.
There were other 8 guys with me, and God being so good almost all of us were given the visa.

That's great news. Congratulations!!!
We honour the name of the LORD once again for showing Himself strong in our situation.
IT IS WELL!

For all Us who have our interviews this week:
Ephessians 3:20
Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us,

That His name will be glorified by us this week, He will also not deviate from HIs word cos He is not a man. God shall honour His word over your life this week so that you(us) will praise and worship Hs Holy name cos that is what we are made for.
May Grace and Favour find you all this week. IT IS WELL!!

God will guide you all through this safely and we will all be successful....Just have hope and continue to pray hard....Amen

God will guide you all through this safely and we will all be successful....Just have hope and continue to pray hard....Amen

Brother Annanscok, get ready your numbers are coming by tomorrow or on Wednesday and expect your 2nl by next week. God be with you.

I am waiting for brother Lilkay, I am very hopeful for good news from him. I believe what he heard today will be far better than previous ones, God be with you brother.

Sorry folks for the delay. I needed to find time to put up a detailed narrative just for your sake. I couldnt do that as I had to quickly drive back to work right after the interview as they were jus calling me. Little do they know that I will soon dog them. Lol!!!

He does everything beautiful in his own time, not our time.

What a beautiful gift for Christmas?

James 1:17… “every good and perfect gift is from above, and comes from the father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning”

My AP came to a successful end as the hold that I was put on got lifted this afternoon at around 3:40pm.

I received my much eyed/coveted blue slip to collect ma visa come Friday 13[SUP]th[/SUP]. My special regards to you all for the sympathies, prayers, encouragement. It wasn’t easy being on AP for 3months1week.

If it has been well with me then by that same grace it can & shall be well with you too.

I have taken delivery of the baton from the last successful candidate and handed it over successfully too, full of victory anointing to the next person who will also let the anointing trickle down all the way to the last person on this forum..

I have also come to believe that the visas are ours. To have come this far with honesty and truth in our sleeves, just bear in mind that no one can take away what God has ordained for you. if I am also a testimony testifying 2day then you’ve gotta believe dat yours will also come to pass.

Below is my interview extract:

Entered around 1:15pm after usual security checks.

Separated IVs from NIVs

Interviews started quite late around 2:10pm.

More people joined us around 3pm. Was wondering when on earth it was gonna reach my turn looking at the huge numbers cos I was so busy that i didnt get time to take lunch b4 going & had developed a headache…

Fortunately, most were only collecting.

Soon they were all called to one window and given their visas…see them coming opening their passports and smiling. This increased the tension in man…

As people were being called for interview I started becoming confident that this time is my time. If they still needed more time to confirm my case they wld have called me early and made me go away so not calling me early gave me confidence that the hour is mine. You’ve gotta know how to read the times.

At arond 3:25pm my name was called to window 6. I majestically took my steps.

Me: Good afternoon & smiled.

CO: (new face who from all indications wanted to see me off quickly): hi

CO: do you have your passport here?

Me: Yes Please…then I said IN MY HEART AAFAAA…tho I could’nt see the coveted Blue slip on her table. It was hidden but surely wherever it was mine was among. Seriously, I started shaking. No b easy ooh…boys abr3…infact mb333ma abr3 rofff.

CO: hav u ever married?

Me: No

CO: any children?

CO: hav u ever travelled outside Ghana?

Me: yes

CO: where?

Me: answered...

CO: Is that the only places?

Me: yes please.

CO: how long did u stay in (foreign country?)

Me: about 15months

CO: what were u doing there

Me: initially on a short visit but stayed & did som courses

CO: she kept on typing some chaw chaw things on the pc as if writing an essay as she asked the questions and I answered.

CO: okay, your visa is approved. I will give you this blue slip(she reaches out for it from a certain drawer) for you to come back on Friday morning to pick up your visa.

Me: Thank you very much.

CO: but make sure you do not make any travel arrangements yet. (its always a formality).

Folks…that is my story. Hope it inspires someone to reach that height where you also want to get to. Thank you for everything too especially your prayers and thoughtful words.

Regards to all…one love!!!

WHO'S NEXT??? GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry folks for the delay. I needed to find time to put up a detailed narrative just for your sake. I couldnt do that as I had to quickly drive back to work right after the interview as they were jus calling me. Little do they know that I will soon dog them. Lol!!!

James 1:17… “every good and perfect gift is from above, and comes from the father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning”

My AP came to a successful end as the hold that I was put on got lifted this afternoon at around 3:40pm.

I received my much eyed/coveted blue slip to collect ma visa come Friday 13[SUP]th[/SUP]. My special regards to you all for the sympathies, prayers, encouragement. It wasn’t easy being on AP for 3months1week.

If it has been well with me then by that same grace it can & shall be well with you too.

I have taken delivery of the baton from the last successful candidate and handed it over successfully too, full of victory anointing to the next person who will also let the anointing trickle down all the way to the last person on this forum..

I have also come to believe that the visas are ours. To have come this far with honesty and truth in our sleeves, just bear in mind that no one can take away what God has ordained for you. if I am also a testimony testifying 2day then you’ve gotta believe dat yours will also come to pass.

Separated IVs from NIVs

More people joined us around 3pm. Was wondering when on earth it was gonna reach my turn looking at the huge numbers cos I was so busy that i didnt get time to take lunch b4 going & had developed a headache…

Soon they were all called to one window and given their visas…see them coming opening their passports and smiling. This increased the tension in man…

As people were being called for interview I started becoming confident that this time is my time. If they still needed more time to confirm my case they wld have called me early and made me go away so not calling me early gave me confidence that the hour is mine. You’ve gotta know how to read the times.

Me: Yes Please…then I said IN MY HEART AAFAAA…tho I could’nt see the coveted Blue slip on her table. It was hidden but surely wherever it was mine was among. Seriously, I started shaking. No b easy ooh…boys abr3…infact mb333ma abr3 rofff.

CO: she kept on typing some chaw chaw things on the pc as if writing an essay as she asked the questions and I answered.

CO: okay, your visa is approved. I will give you this blue slip(she reaches out for it from a certain drawer) for you to come back on Friday morning to pick up your visa.

CO: but make sure you do not make any travel arrangements yet. (its always a formality).

Folks…that is my story. Hope it inspires someone to reach that height where you also want to get to. Thank you for everything too especially your prayers and thoughtful words.

Amen, we thank God, congratulations. I just shouted and my wife asked why and I said Lilkay got it. I am full of joy. Now you can rest, this is so sweet to know. God cares.

Separated IVs from NIVs

congrats bro

Separated IVs from NIVs

Glory be to God!!!
Congrats bro

Guys pls i guess sending like GHS900.00 TO THE EMBASSY tomorrow will be enough.pls those who went for interview last week n paid in cedis,pls can u tell me how much in cedis u paid as your visa fee.pls i need this info asap cos am
going for my interview morrow

Kwame, pls make sure you have lower denominations and coins as well cos the cashier is not friendly and would want u to deliver him exactly de Cedis equivalent.
Wish u luck

I am waiting for brother Lilkay, I am very hopeful for good news from him. I believe what he heard today will be far better than previous ones, God be with you brother.

Hahahahaha.. Finally finally... Bois taya!

Congrats... When u go dawg ur office ppl? Lol..

Im happy for u..cheers

Separated IVs from NIVs

that's my man,congratulations lil kay.

lil Kay's visa and my birthday

We really thank the Almighty God for such a wonderful day and the love he has bestowed upon us.mwe really thank God for our brother's success story and NY dear friends on this forum help me say thank you God for adding a year to my age its not easy but it's the grace. Lilkay I really prayed for you o as I told you the other day that 9 th is my birthday so I really hope and will pray that today will be your last day and see that the lord has done it. The God that answers all prayer has really answered us. I wish all my dear friends on the forume success.. God will surely see us through. Amen