• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

All Ethiopian 2018 DV Winners Meet Here!

HI It will be so selfish and not caring for others if i didn't didn't post my result here
okay i paid for my Original degree(13500) because my degree has the correct spelling and it will help find jobs in USA and about my spelling problems in 12th grade (ESCLC) THE Counselor didn't ask me about it
1NL=May 28 2017
DS-260 Sent=June 9 2017(never unlocked)
2nl=December 21 2018
Interview Date=February
Real Interview(i choose English for interview )
Co.Here is your Copy of Receipt (i take the receipt)
Co.Raise your hand..(i did) ..He said ..did you swear to tell the truth
Me.yes i do swear to tell the truth
Co.what highest education you have
Me.I have BSc in computer science and it
Co.what kind Computer .science..hardware or...
Me.Programming Language
Co.what kind programming language u like
Me.I like Csharp
Co.what is it?
Me.It is a modified version of C++
C0.what is a while loop
Me.it is an algorithm that iterate 4 or 5 times ..and it gives result ...
Co.what relationship you have with the host ..i don't want his name only relationship
Me.Family Friend
Co.Congratulation.. and he said Don't marry before go for the purpose of money ..you might lose the opportunity View attachment 804
Me.i said ok..Thank-you vary much..
VISA ISSUED TODAY FEBURY 13/2018

Congrats @afrokume I hope all goes well for you in the U.S.

Congrats @afrokume I hope all goes well for you in the U.S.
Thanks ..infact I thank from the bottom of heart all state department immigrtiom workers ,Kentucky officers secretaries ,Embassy visa counslers..Generally for all who participate in the DV Visa lottery.i know for sure I will be best programmers.i will continue my master's if they accept my degree or I will start BSC again.

Thanks ..infact I thank from the bottom of heart all state department immigrtiom workers ,Kentucky officers secretaries ,Embassy visa counslers..Generally for all who participate in the DV Visa lottery.i know for sure I will be best programmers.i will continue my master's if they accept my degree or I will start BSC again.

Check properly with your university - it’s possible you may need to do a couple of courses but you shouldnt have to do an entire undergrad degree again.
Good luck!

Hello everyone. I just received my appointment letter for visa interview(DV-2018) and my question is, do I need to register my appointment through the online visa appointment? Also, does the police certificate need authentication?

Thank you!

I'm 2019 selectee...CN15XXX Completed grade 10& Have Diploma@Health Science College(gov't),,+ I've Four years of work experience and last year graduated from gov't university in Management(Extension),,
1.Do U think I'm qualified,,??
2.When will I recieve 2NL,,??