All done in ATL

ksam

Registered Users (C)
Hello all,

My interview was successful in Atlanta, GA. Did the oath also and all done in one day.

My interview appointment was in the morning 10:30AM but they kept me waiting until 12:45PM to be called in .... the lady (super nice indian american young lady) did a very quick run through the N-400 questions (did not ask all of them ... just a couple from each page), did the civics & english test all in less than 10 minutes. She was in such a hurry that I did not understand why at first, later she said that the oath cut-off time is 1:00PM and she wanted to finish my interview before the cut-off so that I can do the oath at 2PM.

She did ask for traffic citations and court disposition docs ... I had them with me so no problem there.

Again they kept me waiting until 2:10 to get the oath letter for the oath .... so I had to rush to the ceremony. The oath started around 2:30 PM with about 127 people. I was sitting all the way in the back since I was one of the last to get in. I was out by 3:30PM

Thanks to all the forum members for their invaluable contributions.

I was sitting all the way in the back since I was one of the last to get in. I was out by 3:30PM

Wow, congratulations. That was pretty slick all in the same day. I would love that here but I don't think Phx does the Oaths like that. All the waiting is a killer. :)

Wow, congratulations. That was pretty slick all in the same day. I would love that here but I don't think Phx does the Oaths like that. All the waiting is a killer. :)
Thanks man. I hear you about the wait ... honestly my level of patience improved just because of uscis (thanks to them)

Congratulations! Yah it seem ATL do have many ies Oath in Same Day . I had it in the Same Day Also Couple weeks ago. I think ATL One of the Fastest Of Giving Oath

Congratulations! I had my oath ceremony today too. Everything went well. This forum is great and I want to thank all the members for sharing their experience. Good luck to everyone who is still going through the process.

Thanks guys

Hey onasre, I see that you received your passport in two weeks... did you do expedited processing? please let me know.

Ksam, could you post your timeline please?
Here it is:

DO - Atlanta, GA
02/23/09 : N-400 Mailed Lock Box - Texas.
02/24/09 : N-400 Delivered
02/24/09 : Priority Date.
03/17/09 : FP Done (walk-in).
03/25/09 : FP Appointment
04/30/09 : Interview Letter.
06/17/09 : Interview & Oath completed

The whole thing is over in a week less than 4 months. From what I gather if there are no issues (like namecheck, arrests etc) your total process time in this DO is around 4 months.

Thanks guys

Hey onasre, I see that you received your passport in two weeks... did you do expedited processing? please let me know.

Nope .. Just regular mail . i was not in such of Hurry and i didt have the Extra $60 for expedited .. My advise to you just do regular mail and save ur self $60 unless you have to travel so soon and cant wait..The lady at the post office said it might take 4-6 weeks but some How it took just 2 weeks Yah i was Suprised . But was Nice Suprise :)