• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

All done and thank you!

Lorelei

Registered Users (C)
Hi everyone

My interview is next Tuesday morning in Sydney and everything is all done and ready to go.

You can read all about my preparation here - http://dv2008.jenelle.net/

I just wanted to post this to say, whatever happens, thank you to EVERYONE on this site for all your help and advice over the past 12 months. It almost feels like a family. I am doing this totally on my own and your experiences and knowledge has been fantastic.

As soon as I get back from Sydney I will let everyone know how I went with an indepth report on the whole CP process in Sydney. *fingers and toes crossed*

But again, thank you!

Jenelle :)

thanks for your great effort to show how you prepared for interview but i would like to say that i become so anxious, nervous and i refused alot of chances for Dv actually i am crying every night for my Dv. i wish you good luck for your interview God with you

Good luck to you, we have our interview next Monday. Already double checked all papers and it looks like all is complete :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone

My interview is next Tuesday morning in Sydney and everything is all done and ready to go.

You can read all about my preparation here - http://dv2008.jenelle.net/

I just wanted to post this to say, whatever happens, thank you to EVERYONE on this site for all your help and advice over the past 12 months. It almost feels like a family. I am doing this totally on my own and your experiences and knowledge has been fantastic.

As soon as I get back from Sydney I will let everyone know how I went with an indepth report on the whole CP process in Sydney. *fingers and toes crossed*

But again, thank you!

Jenelle :)

Best of luck! I will buy you a beer to celebrate when I am in Melbourne next month if you have not left for the US yet! let us all know how you get on! :)

Just a quick note - I am at Sydney airport waiting to go home.

I GOT IT!!! *faints*

I was in at 8am and out at 8.40am!!! I will post a full write up. I am emotionally and physically exhausted as I was so nervous I couldn't sleep last night. I can't believe it!!!

Anyway just wanted to let you all know - I am so excited!!!

WOW I am so happy for you, I have been looking at the site all day wondering how you went, how good is that

I cant wait to hear all about it :)

I will finish typing my 'run through' tomorrow but just wanted to say thank you for all your good wishes!

I will be going over in August. :) Straight to NYC.

I am going to sleep SO well tonight!! LOL

I will finish typing my 'run through' tomorrow but just wanted to say thank you for all your good wishes!

I will be going over in August. :) Straight to NYC.

I am going to sleep SO well tonight!! LOL

congrats, glad you have finally go it! looks like I may be up for my interview some time in june the way the numebrs are going. make sure you check in with us from time to time. :)

Hi Lorelei,

just wondering if you can answer a quick question for me please, did they ask you for your future address in the US? because I dont currenty have one.

or is it something you can register with them later on?

Cheers,

You need at time of interview an address in the US where they send the GC. If you dont have friends, relatives etc their, you need a mail forwarding service. There must be somewhere a thread with links to them.