All Approved:

nkak

Registered Users (C)
:D :D :D

We finally got the magical emails saying our GC was approved for both my husband and myself. Details below

Our reply to my RFE was received on 12/01/04 by NSC and they approved it in 2 days!!!

Curious about one thing though: We had received a RFE for my husband too and we have not replied to it yet. Even then his case was approved. Anyone heard of them approving the case without the response to the RFE?

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU. Thanks to all of you for the information from all of you on this website

Congrats! Good luck in yoru future.

nkak said:
:D :D :D

We finally got the magical emails saying our GC was approved for both my husband and myself. Details below

Our reply to my RFE was received on 12/01/04 by NSC and they approved it in 2 days!!!

Curious about one thing though: We had received a RFE for my husband too and we have not replied to it yet. Even then his case was approved. Anyone heard of them approving the case without the response to the RFE?

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU. Thanks to all of you for the information from all of you on this website

wilaborgc:

Labor PD was: 09/10/2002
State Approved: 07/14/2003 - Ohio
Regional Approved: 09/15/2003 - Chicago

EB-3 RIR Concurrent

Thanks Sadashipethi!
Don't know about the BC. They approved my husband's case without a response to the RFE they issued. Works out great for us...

All the best for your case too!