All Approved, Please update Rupnet...

danny229

Registered Users (C)
It is very useful and important to know the statistics of approvals.
Please update rupnet for all the approvals.

RD 10/24

I agree with you. Most os the people are forgetting to update the RupNet after they have ben approved. It's a sincere advice to all the people to update, so that other people can look into the stats.

There are many approvals last week and also this week. Cheer up ......

Please Please Please....

Increasing number of approval on Rupnet will radiate enough energy to help us survive this long cold night. and when it is our turn we will so the same for the future AOS.

Yes.. need to keep it up

... Want to thank all who already did. For others who haven't... it's a humble request to please do that.

Could not update my info

I entered all the info and clicked update button. Nothing has been changed when I came back to check. Can Someone help to update my approval info? Thanks.

ID: jxg0833
Eac0205451XXX
AD: 1/29/3003

I guess all you have to do is to enter approval date, if it is showing the approval date, you are all set..

Guys ,

You get so much info. out of this forum,
When posting approvals, can you be little more gererous about the approval details like RD, ND, FP, RFE?? details, AD.

Really appreciate this and Congratulations to all approvals.

Danny

Thanks to all those who've updates. Please continue to do so. As all of us get approved we should fulfill our "good citizen" obligation at ImmigrationPortal/Rupnet so we can continue to help the next generation of waiters like the previous ones before us helped us.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Could not update my info

your approval is already updated.
congrats buddy.
Originally posted by jxg0833
I entered all the info and clicked update button. Nothing has been changed when I came back to check. Can Someone help to update my approval info? Thanks.

ID: jxg0833
Eac0205451XXX
AD: 1/29/3003

It would be best if all the filers keep adding their data when they file for 485 and then update the approval. This way we can have more accurate data of the GC waiters and pending cases.
Just a thought......