All 2002 I-485 filers

sg94ahpw

Registered Users (C)
Please use the tracker http://www.e-nairobi.com/aos/ in order for us to be able to estimate our approval time. Without it, we will be at the mercy of TSC. There are very few entries for 2002 and I would encourage all immigration.portal TSC users to provide their information to the tracker so that we can all benefit from it.

SKG

About the tracker...

I would like everyone to use the site to update/insert, as well as one of us (GKing, Ken or any body - if they volunteer) having the admin role.. Lots of us do not update the tracker after approval.. But they usually post their messages here.. So if we somehow know their status, one may easily update it, which will eventually be more meaningful...

I\'ll look into adding a feature for it ...

I will add a feature to be able to allow an admin to login and update another users information. Busy looking for a new contract at the moment but should not take too long just need to find the time.

If you want to discuss further with me e-mail me at aos@e-nairobi.com

That will be really nice of you...

Thanks .. that will be really nice if you could.. But do what you are doing.. then if you have time, you may do it.. It\'s so fur, so good...

Good Luck on your search....