All 2001 fillers

Kay2

Registered Users (C)
My case is approved after exactly four years. I got two emails indicating that today. My ND was Nov. ,8, 2001. It has been a very painful four years. I tried everything from contacting congressman, ombudsman, FBI, Justice deprtment, expedite request, Vermont trip
....I have a file of more than 300 pages of letters that I wrote and got the garbage responses that i received.

Do not lose hope. I beleive all of 2001 will be approved soon. I am the oldest in this site with RD of Sept 12, 2001 and ND of Nov. 8, 2001. Yours is also in the corner. I kept trying and I beleive all the things are related to FBI name check. Mine took about 20 months to get cleared.

Good luck to all of you. Thank you for all useful information that you shared.

Lovesing, Sumunta, others you will be approved soon. Just wait a little bit longer. Good luck

Wow! That's a long wait!! Considering the fact that someone got approved in 8 months recently. Enjoy ur GC!

Buddy i know the pain seeing the recent people approvals.

Any finally finally ..finally ........Approved.

Congratulation and enjoy ......in your way !!

JOY

Kay2 said:
My case is approved after exactly four years. I got two emails indicating that today. My ND was Nov. ,8, 2001. It has been a very painful four years. I tried everything from contacting congressman, ombudsman, FBI, Justice deprtment, expedite request, Vermont trip
....I have a file of more than 300 pages of letters that I wrote and got the garbage responses that i received.

Do not lose hope. I beleive all of 2001 will be approved soon. I am the oldest in this site with RD of Sept 12, 2001 and ND of Nov. 8, 2001. Yours is also in the corner. I kept trying and I beleive all the things are related to FBI name check. Mine took about 20 months to get cleared.

Lovesing, Sumunta, others you will be approved soon. Just wait a little bit longer. Good luck

Congrats Kay2!
U really deserve it. I don't know how you maintained your sanity all this while

Kay do you know what this message means

Kay2 said:

The latest I heard from my local Congressman's office is "your file was
placed with adjudicator on Dec 1....you will hear in another 60 days"...
have you ever, in that long journey, heard anything similar ? Do you know
what that entails ?

Question

Bacha,
Have you sought help from congressman/senator ? If so,
what's been their response ? Just curious.

Sumanta said:
Bacha,
Have you sought help from congressman/senator ? If so,
what's been their response ? Just curious.
Hi Sumanta,
Thanks for asking yes congressman office helped us (me & my wife) in scheduling our 3rd FP. What happened I got my 3rd FP which was schedule for 12/03/2004 and was waiting for my wife 3rd FP so I did a request through congressman office if they can schedule my wife at the same date & time? It did work.

BTW I called congressman office today and was trying to do an enquiry but I found that the lady she follows up on my case is on vacation.

One thing I would like to mention that I moved from East cost to West and my address and every thing has been updated with USCIS and I am not sure what they will do next?

What are my chances if I will get approve from VSC?
Are they will transfer my case here to local office?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you

Thank you for all messages.

My FBI name check was cleared in October 2001. My file has been with Adjun. officer for last two years. They were waiting for my name check to be cleared. After FBI sent me an email indicating the clearance, I asked the Ombudsman and congressman and senator to contact Vermont and they did. My congressman said I will hear something in one month. An it did happen. Therefore the key issue for me was name check. I asked ombudsman to contact FBI and talk to Mr. David hardy. Her pressure on FBI expedited my name check, otherwise after 18 months, I did not expect anything to happen. I suggest all of you to contact the Ombudsman and ask her to contact FBI directly. You should keep calling and sending fax to FBI too. Good luck to all of you. Sumunta, Khan Bacha, LoveSing, and other2001 filler, no case was worse than me, so you should be hopeful that you could hear something soon. I wissh you all the best and hope you should hear something before holidays.

One other thing. My LUD never changed before approval. Only after i got the approval, it suddenly changed. Good luck to all of you again.

I bneleive I gave you the wrong info. my FBI name check was cleared October 2004 just two months ago.

One other thing that I forgto to mention. I also filed a FOIA request last month. Maybe that also helped so they went and took my file out of the pile. You should definitely try sending FOIA request.

Congrats Kay2.

I am also around the corner of your dates. Would you be kind enough to post more information regarding procedure for FOIA and who is Ombusmans ?

Thanks.