All 2000 ND filers still pending... read on...

india_485

Registered Users (C)
I have seen many guys here who are waiting for approval with NDs in 2000 and with no apperent reason for delays.

WHY DON\'T U GUYS CONTACT UR LOCAL SENATOR.

don\'t call congressman, call/write to senator. They have more weight.
This really helps. go to www.senate.gov. Telling from personal exp.

p.s.: my ND was 12/12/00. case approved and stamped.

Don\'t just sit there and wait. Do something.

No Title

Hi India_485,
could you post more information on what sort of a letter you wrote and how you went about it.
I will apprreciate if you post a detailed information, or email me with the detailed information.What ever is conv to you.
Thanks are regards
samusam@msn.com

Hi!..please let us all know....

could you please let us know what and how did you go about the whole procedure....how to contact local senator..what to write to him and other details like that......

u can also mail me at aroravikas@yahoo.com...if that is more convenient to you....

thanks.....

I live in NC so i went to www.senate.gov..

and went to senator John Edwards(D) site through link there. They have an option, under constituent services link, to open a case file for any fedral govt. related issues. They need all the case details like EAC number/A number , address, phone etc. and also I had to send a privacy release form which basically authorizes them to make inquiries on my behalf. The have this form on their site. Also mention that INS is processing Feb/March 01 cases and urs is long overdue and u are suffering professionally due to this delay and u want to realize full american dream blah blah blah....

They were pretty quick in responding. I am not sure if they actually did something but I got my approval within a week after they called INS. What\'s the harm in trying this thing out.

I am not sure about other states. And also try contacting a democrat senator (if u have one in ur state). They tend to be more sympathetic to immigrats cause.
let me know if u need more info..

No Title

485ND0921 & SamUsam, what are your ND, FP dates? I am a Sep2000 ND waiter. Did you guys get any RFE or anything?