Aline# and I485/EAD/AP questions

askthequestion

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

1. Applied I485 for myself (Primary) and my wife( secondary) on 08/01/2007
2. Got the EAD,AP and 485 receipts on 09/11/2007 from NSC
3. Have finger printing appoint on 10/04/20007 ( code 3)

My Questions:

1. Will I get EAD or AP approval/deniel ONLY after finger printing?
2. I have no SSN# mentioned on my Finger printing appointment letter? ( I797C notice of action). Is this normal?
3. We have 2 different alien numbers ( My alien#,Alien#+1 for my wife). Is this normal?

Could you please help me?

Thanks in advance

Every thing is normal in your case. Relax!

Hi,

1. Applied I485 for myself (Primary) and my wife( secondary) on 08/01/2007
2. Got the EAD,AP and 485 receipts on 09/11/2007 from NSC
3. Have finger printing appoint on 10/04/20007 ( code 3)

My Questions:

1. Will I get EAD or AP approval/deniel ONLY after finger printing?
2. I have no SSN# mentioned on my Finger printing appointment letter? ( I797C notice of action). Is this normal?
3. We have 2 different alien numbers ( My alien#,Alien#+1 for my wife). Is this normal?

Could you please help me?

Thanks in advance

Hi ask:

1) First EAD approvals are not related to finger printing. There is a space for finger prints on the actual plastic card you will be receiving after the approval
It will simply say not available. I heard from the second approval you will have that place filled with your finger prints.

2) Perfectly normal. I have received it in exactly same way. You will fill out a form when you go to FP appointment. That will have all the details. When they scan your I-797C into their system during Finger printing every thing will be pop-up from their data base including your SSN. I have seen this during my FP appointment.

3) Each person will have their own A#'s. I'm thinking this A# will be the green card number when they issue one. Not 100% sure. For your case just make sure that A# on the I-140 approval notice mathes with the A# on the FP notice letter.

Include detailed signature under your name. That will help others to see & compare where others are.

Good Luck.

Thank you

Thank you for your reply and your time... I have added the signature...Kind of new to forums....Thanks for the advice :)