Alien Labour got Approved by the mercy of almighty!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alien Labour

Registered Users (C)
:) :)
Hi folks just now checked the online status check and it says this case has been approved on 23rd oct ..............Thanks god.
The first thing I am doing is posting here.Because I know how the fellow sufferers get pleasure, relief by seeing someone elses approval. Thank you guys for your support. Thanks to Rajiv khanna. Good luck to all of you guys for your approval!!

RD - 10/25/01
ND- 12/04/01
FP- March 02.
AD 10/23/02
EAC 020545****

:D :D :D :D :) :D :)
God bless us all

congrats! :)

r u sure about ur RD and ND?
my RD is oct 29th and ND is DEC 3rd 2001. but my
eac # is 02-053-XXXXX..how come my ND is < than yours?:confused:

Originally posted by Alien Labour
:) :)
Hi folks just now checked the online status check and it says this case has been approved on 23rd oct ..............Thanks god.
The first thing I am doing is posting here.Because I know how the fellow sufferers get pleasure, relief by seeing someone elses approval. Thank you guys for your support. Thanks to Rajiv khanna. Good luck to all of you guys for your approval!!

RD - 10/25/01
ND- 12/04/01
FP- March 02.
AD 10/23/02
EAC 020545****

:D :D
God bless us all

Thanks everybody for your warm wishes.

:)

baven - yes my RD, NDs are correct. You know INs they never follow any straight rules!!
sam99 mine is EB2

Thanks..

Congrates

Congratulations Alien..
You are no more alien.Now Resident and will be Citizen..soon..

RD 10/24-- My anniversary and still waiting..

Looks good to me

Baven's nd is 12/03 EAC-02-053
alien labour's nd is 12/04 EAC-02-054

Since baven's ND is one day before Alien labour's, the last three digits in the case number above(which is the number of working days starting from Oct 1st as 001) has a difference of one two.