• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Algerian DV-Lottery 2014 Winner + (Tunisia&Morocco)

This thread is for algerian winners in DV-Lottery 2014 but also for tunisian and moroccan.

:) Hello I'm from algeria

My case number is very high!
2014AF00110XXX (Algeria)
Entry Checked: 05.05.2013
Forms sent to KCC: 05.15.2013

Anyone who was SELECTED with high CN?? please share your CN.

Thanks

sharazade

This thread is for algerian winners in DV-Lottery 2014 but also for tunisian and moroccan.

Hi all! :)
I'm from Morocco
So glad to be among the selectees from North Africa,
my case number is 2014AF00039xxx
Hope to meet other NA winners.

Good luck

Case No - 2014AF00039XXX
Entry Checked - 1st May 2013
Forms Sent To KCC - 08th May 2013
Receipt confirmation From KCC - 29th May 2013-( I sent them an email)
2nd NL -
Police Clearance -
Medicals -
Interview -
Visa Pick up -
Departure Date -
Port of Entry - JFK

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone,
I'm DV 2014 winner from Algeria, glad to meet you all!
sharazade your CN is hight but don't worry it will only take some more time for your interview RDV, as an algerian I advise to think about "affidavit of support" and prepare the right forms on the right time to ensure your visa !
good luck :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone,
I'm DV 2014 winner from Algeria, glad to meet you all!
sharazade your CN is hight but don't worry it will only take some more time for your interview RDV, as an algerian I advise to think about "affidavit of support" and prepare the right forms on the right time to ensure your visa !
good luck :)

Hello BirImmigrant!! Your Cn is good! Lucky you :)

tunisiano maroco algerien where are you??? :D

Sharazade

Hi guys, i got my visa yesterday from Casablanca, it was a long waiting of 14 months, good luck to u all for the waiting , enjoy ur stay in the forum, we sure will help u :)

happytosedbe

Hi guys, i got my visa yesterday from Casablanca, it was a long waiting of 14 months, good luck to u all for the waiting , enjoy ur stay in the forum, we sure will help u :)

Congratualtion Princesdriss:)

What is your CN ?

Koulchi mabrouk

Shahrazade

Hi Princedriss,
congratulation for your visa !!! :)
How was your interview ?! did they ask you about "affidavit of support" or some other proove ? please share with us your experience :)

Mohamed

Salam and thanks for the one who initiated this thread.
I'm 98xxx.
I am a bit reassured with the fact that actually 145k have been selected.
At the same don't understand why the cut-off for October is so low at 7500, even less than last year where only 105k where selected.
A question: I lived in a country for 5 years. Can I start the police clearance now. It won't make a differ ence to the certificates since the date of exit is the same whether I apply now or in 8 months. Can i

Hi gays congratulation to you all.
I'm Simo from morocco
My cn is AF114xxx it is so high
I hope It will be reached befor the end of the fiscal year

AF70091 issued on August 27th in Casablanca, 1 family member - CEAC data. That most likely proves this is a real case and I was wrong.

u talk so much bro

U.S. Department of State
IMMIGRANT VISA APPLICATION
Issued
Immigrant Visa Case Number: 2013AF70*** 01 CSB
Case Creation Date: 05-Oct-2011
Status Updated Date: 22-Aug-2013

Your visa has been printed. Depending on local procedures at the location where you were interviewed, your visa will be mailed or available for pickup soon. If there are further questions, or if we need updated contact information, you will be contacted.

Hi, Biologypharma; I know that u are from Egypt. I already established thread for the Egyptian winners. Please join us to share the experience

congratulation Princedriss

I am really happy for you brother
will please answer the question about the affidavit
how did you convinced the consul that you are able to support your self
thank you :)