Alert!! All New Members & Silent Viewers of this form. Wakeup! Time is Running Out!

v_rkumar32

Registered Users (C)
Those who have not registered in this form, please register immediately.
Those who are enjoying this form as silent viewers, please start participating actively.

I have not seen anything like these massive GC approvals in a short period of time in the past 5 years.
Now I can see many GC approval postings without any single reply even with more than 100 views.!!!!!!!!!!

As discussed by other members posting, I believe 18,000 GC approvals happened from NSC this month.
Many of long time GC waiting members since 01, 02 & 03 are getting approvals, they wont be visiting this form frequently.
This is your time. Jump into the action. You are going to learn many things form here.

Please do not hesitate to wish another members approval at least by a word “Congrats!”

Good Luck to you all. :)

Congratulations!!!!!!!

v_rkumar32,

My heartly congratulations! Enjoy your freedom after big wait. GOOD LUCK in your career!!!!

18,000 GC approvals happened from NSC this month?? It's unbelievable. I don't think so. Is it that easy to approve 485? I have read an document regarding 485 adjustment of status long back, it says officer need more than 30 minutes to review a case. Even if those are pre-adjudicated, they need at least 10 mins to review, I guess.

Those who have not registered in this form, please register immediately.
Those who are enjoying this form as silent viewers, please start participating actively.

I have not seen anything like these massive GC approvals in a short period of time in the past 5 years.
Now I can see many GC approval postings without any single reply even with more than 100 views.!!!!!!!!!!

As discussed by other members posting, I believe 18,000 GC approvals happened from NSC this month.
Many of long time GC waiting members since 01, 02 & 03 are getting approvals, they wont be visiting this form frequently.
This is your time. Jump into the action. You are going to learn many things form here.

Please do not hesitate to wish another members approval at least by a word “Congrats!”

Good Luck to you all. :)

It is certainly plausible. Me and all my freinds atleast 6 of them with dates closer to me got approved in the last few two weeks from NSC.

Thanks!

v_rkumar32,

My heartly congratulations! Enjoy your freedom after big wait. GOOD LUCK in your career!!!!

Thanks and Good Luck in your career!!

Hi skp19722003,
With me, two other co workers are also got approvals on the same week. We all applied in few months interval. We took 8 visa numbers for these three families. Since we haven't seen many approvals from the beginning of this year, INS would have been accumulated huge visa numbers for this year. I don’t think an IO need more then 10 minutes for all pre approval cases from a single family.
When I spoke with an IO in NSC last week, she told me that 1000s and 1000s of approvals were happening on that week.

Last edited by a moderator: