Alabama Sesa Help

eefrog

Registered Users (C)
Hi there,
There may already be a thread for the Alabama SESA, if so please point me in the right direction, I would appreciate that.

If not I am insterested in seeing if there are other ppl who have filed a labor cert with Alabama SESA and would like to share their experiences here.

We are days away from filing our labor cert with Alabama SESA and I just checked the processing date for Alabama and it seems that they just made a big jump and closed the gap of almost 12 months.
I am concerned if they are just plainly rejecting the labor certs or have they really dilligently become efficient.

Your shared experience will be greatly appreciated. Thanks much in advance for your help and time.

frog

Hi Kandy,
Seems like AL SESA is processing september cases now. Could you please share some more details about your case ?
Do you know how AL SESA is handling the cases now ? Are they strict or hows their criteria ?
Also are U in IT field and do U know anyone who recently got forwarded from AL to atlanta ?
Thanks,
frog

My company filed labor for 2 guys. But still we don't know any information on that. Yes i am also in the IT field. What about you. From where you filed. I m in b'gham.

Well we have all the paper work ready just need to mail it, I think it'll be filed this week, but cant say for sure.
I noticed that the AL SESA is processing Sept. labor certs. Have you heard anything on yours?
Please do post if and when you hear anything on it.
I shall also let you know when mine gets filed, hopefully it will be no later than this week.
thanks,
frog

Hello,
I am from Huntsville, Alabama. I already filed the traditional LC application but since it has a 3 year backlog, I plan to file a RIR. Our company doesn't have an immigration attorney. Do you think I should engage one? If yes, does anyone have any recommendations about reliable attorneys in Huntsville and how much they charge?
Thanks

chrisdude,

You must get a professional Immigration Lawyer.

Do not restrict yourself to any geographical boundary - it does not matter where your lawyer is. Base your selection on your criteria.