airlines/countries do not recognize AP

Vahid2

Registered Users (C)
Is there any list of airlines/countries that do not recognize AP (on our way back) then we should avoid to buy from them?

Yeah I have the same question. Has anyone had trouble getting on the plane when leaving their home country/transit country to come to U.S on AP?

Is there any list of airlines/countries that do not recognize AP (on our way back) then we should avoid to buy from them?

Such information should be available on their website or you can always call them. Its usually airport officials that don’t see AP as a valid document, some b/c of lack of knowledge and some b/c they want to take bribe (most likely in 3rd world countries).

Such information should be available on their website or you can always call them. Its usually airport officials that don’t see AP as a valid document, some b/c of lack of knowledge and some b/c they want to take bribe (most likely in 3rd world countries).

I need to get back through Qatar airline and due to timing of flights I need to stay one night in Doha, the transit visa would be get by the airline but my concern is next morning when I get through the airport immigration to get to Qatar airline, what would be the immigration response to my AP? Any problem? How to solve it and any expereince please?

I do not have any experience traveling on AP. In your case, you should call and confirm with Qatar airline.

I need to get back through Qatar airline and due to timing of flights I need to stay one night in Doha, the transit visa would be get by the airline but my concern is next morning when I get through the airport immigration to get to Qatar airline, what would be the immigration response to my AP? Any problem? How to solve it and any expereince please?