AILA INS Texas Liaison response

immigrant88

Registered Users (C)
Listen to this from AILA INS TSC liaison after I sent him the letter...

"Your information is inaccurate. Who gave you my name?"

Just this one sentence as reply. I don\'t know how accurate information could he possibly get if not from the monthly official processing time and our own experience?? If he doesn\'t think it\'s a problem, certainly they are not gonna pressure on TSC... Bomb him with your view on the issue, not just send him the letter and let\'s try to alter his view on this!!

His name is: Douglas Stump (AILA INS TSC liaison).
Email: dstump@usvisagroup.com

No Title

Did u write about I-485 processing delay i.e draft letter prepared by BK OR not getting receipt notice yet? If so let me post this in ISN and try to ask people there to also write to that person so that he knows the reality.

Thanks

No Title

My I-485 application was filed during November 1998. My finger prints are done during October 2000. I am still waiting on adjustment of status notice. How long I shall wait? Is there any guess?

Satyr

No Title

If you have never received any RFE and yours is a regular case i.e no job change or other complex issues, You should contact your Senator and explain him that TSC says they are processing July 99 case and your case is Nov 98, I am very positive that they will help you.

Please continuosly pursue with Senator office after you send Email/fax about your issue.

No Title

I sent modified BK\'s letter by adding the reality of CSC "delay" (instead of just mentioning they are processing 2/01 cases) and appropriate words to acknowledge the possibility of getting AILA Texas chapter\'s help. I mentioned 485 process delay issue.

After a couple email exchanges with him, I felt that he only cares about how I got his name and email address not really care about the delay or do something on this! If he doesn\'t care or doesn\'t want to help, why the heck was he interested in this TSC Liaison position anyways? What a joke!

Well, what can I say? I have written to senators (all senators in judiciary committee), AILA members, Bush, Cheney, etc. Wish you guys out there do the same and hopefully see some light in the near future.......