Ah ah aaja, aa aa aaja, aah aah aaja, aah aah aaa

mehro

Registered Users (C)
Finally I received the email I had been long waiting for.

USCIS approved my I485 along with those of my wife and daughter. Checked the LUD today (no emails fromthem yet) that showed

" Approval Notice sent on nov 6 etc etc"

The journey began long time back in 2001, got rolled back after i changed the job. Restarted in 2003 June and took 4.5 years to reach here.

* India/EB2
* PD : June 03
* RD : Feb 05
* concurrent filing of 485 & 140 in feb 05
* Approval of 140 in Apr 05
* number of EADs / APs
* couple of FPs (latest in may 07)
* Based on inputs from this site jumped on the band wagon of writing - emails/mails to various folks since Aug 07 begining
* Had started my 2nd round of writing letters including to FL, Sen, Cong, - Ombd, fbi officials.
The Congman helped by getting me out of shackles of FBI NC on sept 27 '07
* Then started writing to USCIS once every week since then and got - approval on Nov 6 '07

Hopefully this info help you project your own situation. But one thing for sure congman's office did help as long as you can get an audience from those officials it does help expedite.

USCIS approved my I485 along with those of my wife and daughter. Checked the LUD today (no emails fromthem yet) that showed

The journey began long time back in 2001, got rolled back after i changed the job. Restarted in 2003 June and took 4.5 years to reach here.

* India/EB2
* number of EADs / APs
* Based on inputs from this site jumped on the band wagon of writing - emails/mails to various folks since Aug 07 begining
* Had started my 2nd round of writing letters including to FL, Sen, Cong, - Ombd, fbi officials.
* Then started writing to USCIS once every week since then and got - approval on Nov 6 '07

Hopefully this info help you project your own situation. But one thing for sure congman's office did help as long as you can get an audience from those officials it does help expedite.

Congratulations! It is very similar to the sound when you are performing reproduction activities. I can sense how exciting you are now. :D

you mean the ones in the labor room or the ones that happen much prior to that

actually it was a big news but somehow did not excite me too much, it's more been like not having to carry a burden anymore

Congratulations! It is very similar to the sound when you are performing reproduction activities. I can sense how exciting you are now. :D

you mean the ones in the labor room or the ones that happen much prior to that

actually it was a big news but somehow did not excite me too much, it's more been like not having to carry a burden anymore

I mean the one much prior to that. Enjoy!

Immigrant to GC:
Aaja Aaja Mein Hun Pyar Tera, (Immigrant calling on GC, showing love)
Allah Allah Inkaar Tera.. (Immigrant frustrated not getting GC, praise lord)
Ooo oo Aaja Aah Aah Aaja...(puts some melody, saying come to me baby)

Tumpe Hazaron Ki Aankhen, (Immigrant looking for GC)
Chahiye Tumko Sahara, (GC needs immigrant)
Ho...
Palkon Mein Aavun Chupalun (Immigrant eyeing on GC)
Naazuk Tan Yeh Tumhara.. (GC has just been issued, fresh)
Ooo oo Aaja Aah Aah Aaja...

GC to Immigrant:
Mera Khayal Tumeh Hein, (GC is happy that Immigrant is caring for her)
Maine Abhi Yehi Jaana, (LUD makes GC to process, and immi knows)
Sachha Hai Pyar Ke Jhoota, (Is changing LUD has something to do with GC)
Yeh Hai Mujeh Azmaana, (GC thinks it is)
Ooo oo Aaja Aah Aah Aaja... (GC on its own melody copying immigrant)

Mehro jee,

Badhayee ho !!! (Congratulations !!!). Maaja kejeeye (Njoy)..:D:D

No comments on the sounds.

Congratulations man. All the best is all I can say.

* India/EB2
* number of EADs / APs

Well that is a part of song from a famous Shammi Kappor starrer (Indian movie) (oldie), nothing closer to sound of reproduction. :)

Cant relate with anything but excitement of getting somthing in pure sense.

Thank you guys for your wishes

I think USCIS has now woken up and is trying their bit to clear old pending cases. Lots of GCs are gettnig approved these days.

One suggestion to those who havent sent letters to congressmen's / etc to expedite their cases. Please do not wait and send letters anyways. I am hopeful that if you bring your cases to their attention they'd process those as well like hey did for many others who followed up