Aguirre's Testimony

becky

Registered Users (C)
I've just finished reading Aguirre's testimony to Congress regarding the backlog reduction. I have a question for you all... do you feel that the USCIS has
"Created a customer-oriented culture incorporating Dignity, Respect and Ingenuity as core values;"

Apparently he claimed this as one of USCIS's achievements.

becky

becky said:
Created a customer-oriented culture incorporating Dignity, Respect and Ingenuity as core values

I am sure every poster here could find ample contradiction of each of the core values in the way they've been treated. Maybe the USCIS use them once in a while to measure employees for their annual .05c/hr raise.

I'm not intersted in what Aguirre said.

As I posted at Project Ocean thread, USCIS updated its Backlog Elimination Plan with specific numbers.
USCIS has to complete 752,173 I-485 cases in FY2004, and has to adjudicate almost all cases filed through January 2003 by the end of FY2004 within next 3.5 months.
(USCIS clearly defined what exactly "backlog" is.)
Also, USCIS has to report FY2004 result to Congress by the end of this calendar year, and that report must show the specific number for each form and each Service Center (and District Office).

I think that this is one of victories on our I-485 LItigation.

Kashmir is right... I think this morning I was in a particularly odd frame of mind while reading it. Most days I'm just dejected and frustrated that I haven't yet been adjudicated. Every now and again, today being an example, I find it all so surreal that if it weren't happening to me I'd think it was some kind of Shakespearen comedic-tradegy.

becky
WAC 02 124 and waiting