After the interview

malafr

Registered Users (C)
Hello All

thanks for reading .

i had my interview on Dec 13 2006 .they did not stamo my pp , i asked them when am i going to receive a decision , she said i don't know , i can't give you a time frame . the intervire went really well , we have all the evidance and the paper work .

when am i going to receive any thing , how long it takes and should i be worry coz they didn't stam the pp .

thanks

You didn't provide any information about your application history/background, so nobody will be able to answer your question why you weren't approved at the interview. I guess you're from a retrogressed country and there is no visa number available to you?

ok here is my info. about my case . in phoenix az . based on family case i-485 .

applied on Sep 2006 to chicago i-130 and i-485
fingerprints on oct 2006
interview on dec 13 2006

the interview went well and i have provided every thing they need but she said we have to review ur case and we will send a decision in the mail ,but she didn't give me any time frame .

she didn't stamp my pp should i be worry about it . when they usually send a respond after the interview .
is there a pissibility to approve it later on
thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
malafr said:
ok here is my info. about my case . in phoenix az . based on family case i-485 .

applied on Sep 2006 to chicago i-130 and i-485
fingerprints on oct 2006
interview on dec 13 2006

the interview went well and i have provided every thing they need but she said we have to review ur case and we will send a decision in the mail ,but she didn't give me any time frame .

she didn't stamp my pp should i be worry about it . when they usually send a respond after the interview .
---------------- Did the officer after interview took your thumb impression and signature on white form??

is there a pissibility to approve it later on
thanks