After the fingerprinting

Sam45

Hi

I got FP at the Texas Application support center on Feb 5th.

Called FBI to find out the status after 2 weeks, at which point they said the results had been sent the very next day, Feb 6th.

I have since then been checking the automated message at the 214 number.

Till date this message has not been update and neither has the interview been scheduled.

Anybody out there having/had a similar experience? Your opinion would help dealing with the frustration.

Thanks!

same problem: AVM not updated for me but updated for my wife

I have the same issue. FP done and FBI verified that the results were sent to INS. My wife\'s AVM says they have resumed processing, whereas mine still says that FP notice is mailed to me and I\'ll have to appear for FP recording.

Don\'t know what to interpret. Service center is NSC.

Same here

Done my FP in Mar. My AVM says that case has been resumed but my wife AVM is still not updated.

Service Center VSC

...in the same boat....

My wife got her FP on April 19th. The AVM still say\'s ".....your appilcation was receieved...takes so and so days to process....".

I am not able to get through the CSC number.

Called IIO

I went for finger printing on 1 Feb 02 still my AVM saya We mailed you receipt for finger printing on ....
Yester I talked to IIO she told I hv send request to Immigration officer to handle your case.Lets see.

jha

FP done and FBI checked ?

I did FP and is it I have to do FBI checked myself or this is automatically done. I am sure ..can anyone tell me about this ?

same problem

I have the same problem at NSC, my FP done on April 19th, 2002. AVM not update it yet. Do you mind to told me the date your FP done?
Thanks you very much.