After RFE what's next !!

atique rahman

Registered Users (C)
As I mentioned in my earlier posts that I am asked for my Birth Certificate as an RFE last week. I am wondering what's next ???? I understand it's difficult to predict about USCIS but just curious. As you can look at my timeline I have done pretty much everything USCIS could possibly ask for now just waiting to receive my Birth Certificate that I have already asked my parents to mail me from backhome. As soon I receive that I'll express mail that right away. My asylee brothers & sisters if any of you could possibly share yuor thoughts or experiences on this issue would be greatly appreciated.
Atique.

atique rahman said:
As I mentioned in my earlier posts that I am asked for my Birth Certificate as an RFE last week. I am wondering what's next ???? I understand it's difficult to predict about USCIS but just curious. As you can look at my timeline I have done pretty much everything USCIS could possibly ask for now just waiting to receive my Birth Certificate that I have already asked my parents to mail me from backhome. As soon I receive that I'll express mail that right away. My asylee brothers & sisters if any of you could possibly share yuor thoughts or experiences on this issue would be greatly appreciated.
Atique.

Dear Atique:

Next is to give you G/C and invite all of us to join your big party yp celebarate. Maybe more thousands brothers & sisters of this forum will join in your party. You shou choose a big hotel to hold us!!! :) :cool:

By the way, Have you done FOIPA to FIB yourself till now? If not, check it while you are waiting for " Orignal product Certificate for your body".

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks !!!

cody2 said:
Dear Atique:

Next is to give you G/C and invite all of us to join your big party yp celebarate. Maybe more thousands brothers & sisters of this forum will join in your party. You shou choose a big hotel to hold us!!! :) :cool:

By the way, Have you done FOIPA to FIB yourself till now? If not, check it while you are waiting for " Orignal product Certificate for your body".

Thanks Cody, You bet I'll throw a big freedom party when I'll hear the good news. Bro what did you mean by FOIPA thing??????????? Is that something related to name check ? If that's what it is I e-mailed FBI 3 months ago but didn't receive their reply till now. They responded about FP results but not about name check.
I have a feeling ( My opinion only) USCIS may received my name check result & now the IO is going through my files & asusually officer's are given a guide line to maintain in order to approve a case asked me (not always) for an RFE just to show their superiors that they are doing their jobs right.

Anyway any progress on your case yet? Don't worry you 'll be just fine.
Atique.

atique rahman said:
[/B]
Thanks Cody, You bet I'll throw a big freedom party when I'll hear the good news. Bro what did you mean by FOIPA thing??????????? Is that something related to name check ? If that's what it is I e-mailed FBI 3 months ago but didn't receive their reply till now. They responded about FP results but not about name check.
I have a feeling ( My opinion only) USCIS may received my name check result & now the IO is going through my files & asusually officer's are given a guide line to maintain in order to approve a case asked me (not always) for an RFE just to show their superiors that they are doing their jobs right.

Anyway any progress on your case yet? Don't worry you 'll be just fine.
Atique.

Dear Atique:

FOIPA is to do name check yourself. Then you can see "You are fine" in name checking.

The same Forum in this website, check US Citizenship, then the top title" my experience in name check", to go page 140. You can down the form , you might find address in page140. It cost you no fee, two weeks later, FBI will send a report of your own. I sent a letter last Fri.
If you are fine in name checking, you will write to you: No Record". If there is problem, you just tell you " Your name checking is pending".

Your G/C is soon on te way to you. Mine is 200 years later???

Name check is the best excuse for Immigration to not doing their jobs.
In my Opinion as Atique mentioned it earlier, I think since you have LUD changes and other stuff, which is show there is some process happening in your case, you are out of name check. So dont be worry, everything will be good.
Atique, have you sent them your RFI back or still waiting for your parents?

nasrmobin said:
In my Opinion as Atique mentioned it earlier, I think since you have LUD changes and other stuff, which is show there is some process happening in your case, you are out of name check. So dont be worry, everything will be good.
Dear Nasrmobin:

I agreed with you. I think next week or rather till the end of this month is very important for my case as we;; Ms. Morning's as there were two LUD in last week. many thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
nasrmobin said:

nasrmobin, Thanks for your reply. No I didn't send my RFE yet but waiting for my parents to send me that. I am from Bangladesh & you probably have no idea how people work there :D :D :D . My parents are working on that so hopefully I'll receive that soon. Although I have till March 31, but I ain't wait for the dead line but mail that RFE ASAP. Cause I know sooner the better. Cause as soon as I submit them my RFE IO will start doing something ( I hope).
Atique.

You are there bro !!!

cody2 said:
Dear Atique:

FOIPA is to do name check yourself. Then you can see "You are fine" in name checking.

The same Forum in this website, check US Citizenship, then the top title" my experience in name check", to go page 140. You can down the form , you might find address in page140. It cost you no fee, two weeks later, FBI will send a report of your own. I sent a letter last Fri.
If you are fine in name checking, you will write to you: No Record". If there is problem, you just tell you " Your name checking is pending".

No way Cody, You don't have to wait 200 yrs. Remember I bet you $100. I assure you'll get yours soon.
Trust me bro I've been dealing with this asylum issue for quite a long time & I am not bragging but gathered quite a bit of knowledge about this. Therefore as I said since you are noticing some LUD changes but same message that means slight chances of RFE but your approval. Even in worst case ( very unlikely) you receive RFE just don't worry you'll be just fine. Once again $100 bet remains the same bro.
Atique.

cody2 said:
Dear Atique:

Bro what's the exact web address if you please mention.
Atique.

atique rahman said:
Bro what's the exact web address if you please mention.
Atique.

Dear Atique:

You are in already, this same one. Just look the left side of the corner ( top). you can find various items there. then look for Citizenship.

well, I did not get any letters from INS, I agree with you, otherwize, there would be two LUD last week. the following weeks are important for me, Bro. I will send USD100.00 if I can get soon, definitely.

atique rahman said:
As I mentioned in my earlier posts that I am asked for my Birth Certificate as an RFE last week.

Could somebody explain me what's the purpose of requesting the birth certificate? I mean, what information about an applicant would they clarify for themselves?

solovei said:
Could somebody explain me what's the purpose of requesting the birth certificate? I mean, what information about an applicant would they clarify for themselves?

its a part of a process. They need that information to process your application..just like they need to know if you went out of the country and where..

Atique, you will be approved 30 days from RFE.

wantmygcnow said:
its a part of a process. They need that information to process your application..just like they need to know if you went out of the country and where..

Atique, you will be approved 30 days from RFE.

Is the BIO code X is require for all applicants?
I have not got one, are they going to send me to one of them?

Worst part, today is holiday:((
no more LUD changes till tomorrow :D
Have a good day guys.

Hi Cody2... I went to 'US Citizenship' then to 'my name check experience'... and then to the very first post and all other posts in that thread. This thread was started by Rahul Kumar.. and he has given three *.PDF links (Name check.pdf, Name check addendum.pdf, NameCheck vs FOIPA.pdf).... all three of these links have less than six pages in them..... So I am confused that am I looking at the right thread OR not ?..... its because you are pointing towards some page number 140, which I do not see in this thread......

Please reply..

Singh6 said:
Hi Cody2... I went to 'US Citizenship' then to 'my name check experience'... and then to the very first post and all other posts in that thread. This thread was started by Rahul Kumar.. and he has given three *.PDF links (Name check.pdf, Name check addendum.pdf, NameCheck vs FOIPA.pdf).... all three of these links have less than six pages in them..... So I am confused that am I looking at the right thread OR not ?..... its because you are pointing towards some page number 140, which I do not see in this thread......

Please reply..
it is :

http://foia.fbi.gov/privacy_request.pdf

For more info which we are discussing it in asylum forum thread :

Is it (FOIPA) name check enquiry necessary !!! by Atique

Thanks

Singh6 said:

Please reply..

Go to last, then you can see page 140. there is everything there.