After RFE reply?

GCapplicant1998

Registered Users (C)
Can someone please shed some light on how much time is INS CSC taking to approve after receiving RFE replies. My lawyer replied to RFE of W2s and payslips in last week of April. How long is my wait. PD 9/98. ND 1/01.

No Title

which address did you send your response to? I am curiously about whether everybody else is the same as mine? mine is:
   Laguna Niguel, CA 92607-0590
   Attn: RFE
It\'s sent on 4/17/01 by my attorney.
Thanks.

No Title

People, can you please try not to answer a question with another question.Person who makes a posting is expecting an answer...please be a bit more considerate...

No Title

Mine was sent on 4/20 and called INS this week, the lady told me it will take the mail room around 30-60 days to deliver to the right person. She told the mail room is with very high backlog.

hope this helps.

No Title

Last year, most people got their cases approved within one or
1 1/2 months after CSC received the RFE reply. Currently, it
seems to be taking about two to three months.

ciba

No Title

Thanks ciba for your response. As long as one has some idea of timeline, wait is bearable. After living in this country I have learnt that setting and managing expectations is the name of the game. Everything else is secondary. Thanks again for your input.

No Title

Hi I am also in the same boat. I recieved RFE for W2 and payslips in last week. My lawyer sent reply on next day. Does it because of the case is too old or for frequent enquiry about our case with IIO?. Why the hell we get these RFE for w2 and payslips.

By the way
my details are
pd 08/98
nD 09/00
fp 01/01
rfe 10/05/01

Please shed some light