Registered Users (C)
RD/ND 09/00
FP 12/00
AP 11/2000
EAD 01/2001
RFE (for w2s, pay stubs and DE-6 company docs) 2/11/2001
reply with all the docs sent on 3/27/2001
No update on AVM. It still says the old message of RFE sent on 2/11/2001

Spoke to IIO. She told that the AVM is not updated for a while.
Any one has any idea reg. this. One more thing is my company(consulting company) is not doing well. Can I switch job now? It\'s already 8 months over after RD/ND date. can I use my EAD to work for any company and still get GC. In that case if I\'ve to apply for extension of EAD, do I require my company docs/employment details. Throw light on these matters.

No Title

Anyone with RFE reply got approval and if so how long it took after replying?

No Title

Ravig,

You have to be careful when utilizing the 180 day rule. Since INS has been delaying the regulation regarding this rule, they put all case that utilized this rule(other words, changed job) under hostage until the new regulation would come out, no one no how long it would be...

No Title

Hi ravig,

I am also waiting for approval.

Details are:
CSC, EB-3, India
PD 11/97, ND, 12/99.
RFE, 02/01, Replied 03/01.(3 yrs. W-2\'s) (not sure of exact dates)
No change in AVM message.
Still says "Rfe sent on ..."

No Title

Hi Ravig,

I got a 485 RFE ( w-2s) on Jan 4th 2001. My lawyer sent the evidence on Mar 1st 2001. Today (18th Apr), I checked with IIO and according to that IIO, my case was approved on Apr 2nd. So far neither my lawyer not I have recd any coomunication from INS. AVM is also not updated.

I didn\'t ask IIO whether they sent me or my lawyer approval notice. If we don\'t receive in another week or so, I will call again and find out.

Thanks

No Title

cool. Did u get it yesterday/today in the mail. It\'s already 2 weeks over for u.

Ravi

No Title

I got a RFE last week 4/12 for (3yrs W2\'s and last 4 periods pay slips). My lawyer will send it next week. By looking into your cases now I am loosing hope of getting in next 30 days. I was told by my lawyer it will take between 30-90 days.

One more question did you all reply to the officer who sent the RFE?, in my case it was asked to sent it directly to the offier.

No Title

I think any communication will have to be sent directly to INS. I think that\'s what my lawyers would have done it. Why to send to specific IIos?

No Title

I was told by my lawyer the RFE\'s can come for different reasons. When the Officer sends it for additional papers (most of the time for w2s and payslips) it goes directly to the officer who is handling your case. Normally these type of cases take between 30 to 90 days for decision.

If you look at the RFE it will tell you where to send it or whome to send it @INS.

Hope this helps.

No Title

Heard from my lawyer that my RFE was received on 4/5/2001 from the registered mail\'s acknowledgement. But still AVM is not updating that yet. How long to wait? I\'m praying God to get the I-485 approval notice immediately.

Ravi