After retaking fingerprints, how long ?

marlon2006

Registered Users (C)
Hi, I've received a notice to retake fingerprints.
Is this an indication that my case may be approved "soon" ?

Upon retaking fingerprints, how long does it take to reach USCIS and update records there ?

marlon2006, I am watching your post very closely since my current case status is almost exactly like yours except my case is much older. I believe you are very close to getting approved although there is no direct connection between getting second FP done and approval. You can see from my signature that I did my second FP almost a year ago.

I noticed that in recent week there hasn't been any approval out of NSC, I was wondering what they are doing. Hopefully some time soon they will come back to our cases. By the way, when did you get your FP notice?

Lawyer advised me today that he received on his mail. I may have received my mail 1 or 2 days ago.

IBelieve said:
marlon2006, I am watching your post very closely since my current case status is almost exactly like yours except my case is much older. I believe you are very close to getting approved although there is no direct connection between getting second FP done and approval. You can see from my signature that I did my second FP almost a year ago.

I noticed that in recent week there hasn't been any approval out of NSC, I was wondering what they are doing. Hopefully some time soon they will come back to our cases. By the way, when did you get your FP notice?

marlon2006 said:
Hi, I've received a notice to retake fingerprints.
Is this an indication that my case may be approved "soon" ?

Upon retaking fingerprints, how long does it take to reach USCIS and update records there ?
i don't think there is any direct relation between 2nd FP and getting approval. According to my lawyer, each FP is only valid in 15 months, so you will get another FP notice before the previous one gets expired, no matter how much progress on your case is ...