After replying to RFE.....

In my case, it was exactly two weeks from USCIS updating the website ("...on March 12th we received your reply...") to getting approved.

My attorney said that 2 weeks was the fastest it happens, four weeks is average, six weeks is kinda long. But ultimately, it takes as long as it takes. :)

RFE for 485
message shown online on feb 20; sent by USCIS on feb 24
received by USCIS on March 3
still waiting

There are 4-5 recent cases approved in about a month after getting RFE (with current finger print record ). Perhaps that's the trend. However, there are also a few exceptions on Rupnet.com

But let's forget about any theories. I suppose life is easier if we don't maintain any Great Expectation on USCIS. Anyway, I'm leaving for London tomorrow and I hope it will take my mind off this GC thing for a while.

Good luck to everyone!

I don't know whats going on in my mycase

Rd - 2/24/02 - RFE Received by USCIS on October 15th, 2003 and No FP2 or nothing afterwards - So There is no logic when it comes to USCIS

It took 6 business days after RFE

As can be seen in may case. RFE was received by BCIS on 3/19/04. Online status changed to approved on 3/30/2004.
There were 6 business days in between (excluding the date of receipt and date of approval).
My second FP was done in Dec,2003. So, I guess everything is current in BCIS records by the time the RFE was received.
Good luck to everybody.

It took 6 business days after RFE

As can be seen in may case. RFE was received by BCIS on 3/19/04. Online status changed to approved on 3/30/2004.
There were 6 business days in between (excluding the date of receipt and date of approval).
My second FP was done in Dec,2003. So, I guess everything is current in BCIS records by the time the RFE was received.
Good luck to everybody.

My RFE response was received on 2/5/04.
My wife's and children's RFE response was received on 3/5/04.
Case approved on 3/23.
Thanks
-TRISAM
RD: 4/02
2FP: 1/04
AD: 3/04

my 2nd FP was done on Jan 8th, msg updated on Jan 10th...

RFE recd on March 5th...sent reply on march 19th..msg updated on mar 22nd....

lets c how long the wait is

RFE issued on 01/30/04 (EVL, last 3 months paystubs)
Responded on 03/22/04
CIS rec'd on 03/25/04
AD: Only God knows when...there doesn't seem to be any pattern CIS is following with RFEs and approvals.

My RFE generated on 2/17/04, (redo Birth Certificate )
Response received on 3/19/04.

Second FP done on Dec/03
3rd FP scheduled on Feb/04, went to Newark Office and told them I just did one on December, they sent me back without repeating another FP.

Reggie I think we have very similar numbers .. except RD.

RD 2/11/02

Last edited by a moderator: