After Replying RFE

shokaido

Registered Users (C)
I sent my reply to RFE to USCIS and FedEx showed it was delivered on this Monday (the 11th).

However, there have been no status change and LUD change since then, still showing "we sent you a request for additional information blah blah".

Is this normal?

Is there anyone who has similar experience?

Thanks a lot.

u shld see the update within the week. LUD is not reliable and so has been the case in the past for many. so dont fret abt this. hope that ur rfe works out fine. btw, post ur rfe details in the rfe threads- will be helpful to all.

Got email update just a moment ago

Thanks for replying, rayman6.

I got the email update just a few minutes ago for receiving my RFE response. And message changed to "on July 13, we received your RFE response, blah, blah.".

Today is the deadline for my RFE, that's why I am concerned about whether the reponse is received on time.

My case is EB1-OR, USCIS asked for a few things which were not addressed properly in the initial petition:
1. Ability to pay;
2. Documented company contribution
3. Three years experience for myself (need official letters from employers)
4. Offer letter for permanent position (need official offer letter, general letter from COO doesn't work)

Wish I can get positive response soon.

they are pretty standard q for RFE. shld not be a problem for u. 1& 2 depends on how good ur co. is. 3 shld be fine if u hv a good relationship with ur prev empl. 4. is standard- without which i guess u shld not join any co.

Im surprised that ur lawyer missed out on all these basics......

I-140 Got Approved

Hi Friends,
My I-140 approved and got confirmation message around 4.30pm EST.
Thank you very much for your help.You guys will also see approvals soon.

EB3/NSC I-140/I-485/AP/EAD Concurrent
RD- 07/04/2004
EAD AD - 09/20/2004
1st FP - 03/19/2005
I-485 LUD - 3/24/2004 (FP recvd)
I-140 RFE - 04/21/2005(Exp.letters from Previous Emloyers with 3-tier architecture)
I-140 RFE Recd - 06/29/2005 LUD - 06/30,7/1, 07/05,7/06

I-140 EB1-OR Approved After RFE

Thanks for all the suggestions and replies.

My I-140 EB1-OR got approved today from NSC, which surprised me a little bit.

The following is the timeline of my I-140 application:

receipt date: 04/21/2004
RFE issued: 04/20/2005
REF reply delivered by FedEx: 07/11/2005
RFE received per online status: 07/13/2005
LUD changes after RFE received: 07/14, 07/15, 07/18
Approved: 07/20/2005

Total 15 months.

I prepared the petition and RFE documents all by myself with strong support from company HR persons and top executives, no attorney was hired.

Hi Shokaido,

Congratulations for getting your 140 approval. It is lot more creditable and worth noting that it was all done by you without engaging an Attorney.

In several cases, including mine, the Attorney's work required quite a few corrections, reminders, etc. from the beneficiary that there is little fairness in the services and the fees they charge.

Pandu, congratulations to you too.

Good luck ahead.

DIGS
EB3, India
RD Apr04
140 ??

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations!!

Do you mind postiing your officer code. It is found at the botom of the first page of your RFE and goes something like NSC/ABC EX123.

Congrats

Shokaido,

Great to know that you did the process Urself.. Not only U saved some good hard earned money ... but U had complete control over Ur application...
Way to go I guess...

Congrats.
Nadi.